The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

THE CRYSTAL BALL.

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems THE CRYSTAL BALL.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi forum members.:cheesy:cheesy:

Heres a new system to try, not got any past results trialing it first on the forum.<br>Here goes.:o

1. use the racing post to make selections.

2. use all race meetings.

3.look for the shortest priced fav thats not odds on, and back the first quoted forcast second fav. if there is two selections or more at a meeting with the same odds use the smallest race, if still the same use the highest prize money race.

4.never use more than six meetings, if there is more than six meetings use the best six meetings by total prize money on offer for each meeting.

5.any none runners substitute with the un-named fav.

6.stake as follows in time order 112234 stop at a winner.

Selections for saturday 23rd nov.

Ascot 3.15 montreal 1 point win.<br>catte 1.25 keep ikis 1 point win.<br>hunti 2.35 tunstall 2 points win.<br>lingfi 12.20 primrose alley 2 points win.

Stop at a winner.

Catch you later.<br>Daz.:cheesy:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

And another…. :biggrin:  where do you dredge ’em all up from Daz, or are they your own fantasies… hahaha…. OK, theres nothing wrong with 2nd Favs, they can be very profitable but the odd losing day will seriously hammer your profits if you use that staking plan. The risk could be 13 points on a 6 meeting losing day, that’ll take some pulling back if your gonna start the following day back at 1 point. I dont like this sort of staking unless the return is worth the risk but you could protect your bank a bit better by using 111223 instead. At least the risk is reduced to 10 points…… I have a few past copies of the Racing Post, when I’ve got time I’ll check back for you…… best of luck with todays…….

MrE

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi Mr. E.

Thanks for your view regarding the stsking plan, i think your plan looks the better.<br>Ill see how todays bets do under the origanal staking plan, and revert to yours 111223 method.<br>I do make these systems up to meet my own betting needs, theres nothing more satisfying than seeing your own ideas make a profit.<br>The ASCOT runner today is a none runner so where down to 3 bets today.<br>Its nice to here from you.

Regards.<br>Daz.:cheesy:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Hi Daz, most staking systems are ludicrous when put into practice, they can easily bankrupt you. Most of us use staking plans of one sort or another even if we don’t view them as such. The punter that varies his stakes on a whim or a shade of uncertainty, or he increases his stakes because the price is better than expected, these are all staking methods. The dangerous ones are relegated to the bin by anybody that bets seriously, the risk is too great, especially when your talking "proper" money and not the play bets of 50p and £1. The mini "Pyramid" stake that I suggested earlier is only for playing cos if it turns sour it can quickly finish you off, if you want to play and chance upon winning money on LOW stakes, there is a method (by VDW I think), that gives you a 1 point profit for EVERY bet made, thats losers included. If you had 6 or 7 losers on the trot, this VDW method would get you back into profit and give you 6/7 points profit. In saying this, the risk is high and although I play this way on my doggy bets (thats doggy NOT dodgy…  :biggrin: …), I bet in £1 units only. I find it very profitable but I aint daft enough to chance my arm by raising my game any higher….. the staking methods are there mate, just find a sensible system that plods steadily onwards and your halfway there……. phew!!!!… thats a long posting after a long lay off…….  :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

MrE

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5824

You better go and have an early night now Mr E.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Ohhh… the missus wont have any of THAT for a while, bad for the pump she says….. Jeeez, pass the Bromide Matron, in fact , I’d better have a double dose……  :biggrin:

MrE

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Crashed and burned first day,never mind.<br>Your certanlly making up for lost time Mr. E. thanks for the advice.;)

Sundays selections are as follows 4 points down on first day,:(  use new staking plan of 111223 s.a.w.

PLUMPTON 12.50 TRINITY BELLE 1 POINT WIN.

FAKENHAM 2.45 FIREBALL MCNAMARA 1 POINT WIN.

AINTREE 3.45 NATIVE STAR 1 POINT WIN.

Stop at a winner.

See you all later.<br>Daz.:cheesy:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Two loosing days7 points down at day 2 stage.:( <br>Selections for monday 25th nov.

1.20 NEWC PEARTREE HOUSE 1 POINT WIN.

2.10 SOUTH JUSTBETWEENFRIENDS 1 POINT WIN.

3.00 LUDL LA FEMME EN ROUGHE 1 POINT WIN.

Stop at a winner.

Catch you all later.<br>Daz.:cheesy:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.