The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

The Circus Is Here.

Home Forums General Sports The Circus Is Here.

Viewing 17 posts - 35 through 51 (of 1,028 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 467

I to like Sheffield United have have done them in an each way double with Hull this morning.

License to kill the bookies

Participant
    • Total Posts 467

Under 2.5 goals in Brighton and Nott’ham Forest tonight 4/6
    Brighton dont score or concede many at home and see a tight game i think

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

Christian Benteke disagrees with former boss Tim Sherwood’s assertion that he needs crosses to score goals.
    Whilst this is true to a certain extent it’s also the Striker’s strength with him being powerful in the air. The irony of it all is that Brendan Rogers completely gave Andy Carroll the cold shoulder and ruthlessly told him he had no future at Liverpool due to the clubs playing style would not fit in with big Andy. So has Brendan expanded his game plan?, will Benteke adapt if not? and will Tim Sherwood get a life?
    We’ll soon find out.

Blackbeard to conquer the World

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

Under 2.5 goals in Brighton and Nott’ham Forest tonight 4/6
    Brighton dont score or concede many at home and see a tight game i think

Looking at the line ups I’d be incline to agree with you.

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

Agree with all of the above – nothing punted from me but take Brighton to win this 1-0

Defences are on top at this time of this season and mistakes are limited – wait till they’re playing twice a week, injuries, heavier pitches. Much better punting opportunities

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

Christian Benteke disagrees with former boss Tim Sherwood’s assertion that he needs crosses to score goals.
    Whilst this is true to a certain extent it’s also the Striker’s strength with him being powerful in the air. The irony of it all is that Brendan Rogers completely gave Andy Carroll the cold shoulder and ruthlessly told him he had no future at Liverpool due to the clubs playing style would not fit in with big Andy. So has Brendan expanded his game plan?, will Benteke adapt if not? and will Tim Sherwood get a life?
    We’ll soon find out.

Lots of money go on Benteke in the last couple of days. Can only think it is Liverpools worldwide support handing over loyalty money to shift his price

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

First double of the season but with small stakes

Burton v Scunny Home win
    Burton won me shed loads last season and this is a purely a loyalty selection – have been backed in from 6/4 this week and I have taken the 13/10

Oxford Utd v Crawley home win
    The U’s will go well this season and Crawley I fear are in freefall 5/6

Double returns around 100/30 with betfred

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Nathan Hughes wrote:</div>
    We’ll soon find out.

Lots of money go on Benteke in the last couple of days. Can only think it is Liverpools worldwide support handing over loyalty money to shift his price

I like Benteke as a player and rate him highly.
    I do think Rogers has gone back on his policy in signing him though, although he does have more pace than Carroll he is hardly Usain Bolt. Sturridge is the clubs natural goalscorer but hasn’t featured much the last year and isn’t fully over his problems.
    I’ll keep an eye on your double Wasp…… B-)

• Total Posts 14971

Here goes Nathan………….best of luck with all your Footy Bets B-)

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

Agree with all of the above – nothing punted from me but take Brighton to win this 1-0

Defences are on top at this time of this season and mistakes are limited – wait till they’re playing twice a week, injuries, heavier pitches. Much better punting opportunities

🙁

Participant
    • Total Posts 467

A bit on this evening gam,e

Chelsea and Swansea

under 2.5 goals evens Ladbrokes nap
    Chelsea to win to nil 21/20
    Hazard first goal 5/1
    Chelsea 2-0 6/1

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

Incredible that Villa were a shade under 4/1 pre kick off and Bournemouth a shade of odds on. What value!! Thought about this bet but got distracted by kids and didn’t go back just before kick off! Arghhhh!!!!!

Newcastle tomorrow for me 15/8 although pound signs tell me to go for 5’s in the win and BTTS market – even at this time of the season.

Maybe even double it up with that beast Buratino tomorrow at the Curragh if it firms up a bit

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

I didn’t really fancy Villa so I never looked at the price but 4/1 was big indeed.
    My free bet went tits up with Norwich going down but watching the highlights on MOTD they played well but were not clinical enough in front of goal. A shame that goal was disallowed as the technique was spot on.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

Wenger wants Arsenal players to continue taking celebratory selfies!
    here’s one from Jack Wilshere using his selfie stick this morning.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

Arsenal fans must not worry after the opening defeat of the season.
    Wenger is in talks with Rebecca Adlington about signing her un-born baby.
    Wenger said ‘we are building for the future’

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

Apparently Adlington gave birth about 2 months ago.
    I hope it was a boy for Wengers sake.

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

Well…well…well

Prem

Chelsea draw a game and Arsenal are a sea of blue on oddschecker with most layers offering 3’s. LAY, LAY LAY I hear you say

24hrs later………

Arsenal lose and now drift to 5’s.

The crazy crazy world of the Prem

Championship

A low key start key with under 2.5 in 8/12 games, a more traditional start with the 2 favourites taking a 0-0 in 2 tricky away games

League 1

…..is upside down

and punting wise

Just the 1 bet with my double just coming up short. An early League Cup treble coming soon……..

Viewing 17 posts - 35 through 51 (of 1,028 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.