The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

The Circus Is Here.

Home Forums General Sports The Circus Is Here.

Viewing 17 posts - 443 through 459 (of 1,028 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

Like I said, Arsenal will win jack sh!t, exposed big time today for the poor defence they have.

Blackbeard to conquer the World

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

Mertersacker turns slower than an lorry. Can’t see Arsenal winning the league. Think they will beat Bournemouth tomorrow and shall include them in a treble

Great day yesterday but didn’t put anything up. Followed my nephew in on a 5 fold 27s that I thought had not chance. Got some rather strange looks in the pub when James Maddison (my hero) fired Cov into the lead into the lead in the 80min to seal it :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

Hoping Leeds have a bruiser of an encounter at Forest today.
    They host Derby in two days so a proper kickin for them would be nice.

Watford could yet again be underrated on Monday v Spurs.
    13/2 Home win BTTS

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

With ******* Costa suspended the 13/8 for United at home looks the deal with Chelsea’s slow back line Martial could have the pace to cause them problems. Also had a bit on Martial for man of the match at 10’s

Everton, Boro and Norwich the days treble returns 6.38 to the pound with Coral

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

Done the 16/1 sky boost. Just needed United to complete but failed. I bet the football traders were bricking it. Wonder what the liability was.

Another couple for Lakaku and is now fav for top goalscorer

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

If they were to make a movie of the game it would be called ‘Battle of the Snails’
    it was a fair enough start, backed Martial for 1st goal as well so pulling hair out when he hit the post. Got my money back mind as done Boro and Lewis most 180’s double. Cant believe Lewis was 4/9 for against Gilding for most 180’s he’s already hit 6.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

If Kompany is out then City’s defence is not anywhere near the same.
    hard game to predict but 10/3 the home side is too big if the captain is missing.

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

Championship very tricky tonight and the markets are best left

Team news important tonight for foxes/city but my first reaction is to leave alone

Participant
    • Total Posts 15

City will turn Leicester over tonight and go on to win league.

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

You could well be right Dalry. Welcome to the circus.

I have seen the City team and the formation must be 4-1-5. Goals goals goals.
    No value in it really but going to throw a few quid at City and BTTS 23/10

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

Welcome Dalreybear
    Leicester certainly are a fascinating side. I think the problem could be if Mahrez or Vardy get injured but no reason they shouldn’t have their sights on a top 4 at this stage and then look again at the start of March.
    I’ve had a little on Leicester at 10/3 and Huth for Man of the match at 25’s. City have gone attacking so it will be make or break concerning Huth who is also a danger from set plays and has a decent strike from range if any free kicks pop up.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

The trouble City have at the moment is they are not winning or scoring away from home. With Kompany out this will not help their cause. Spurs were lucky yesterday against a good Watford side but have a good a chance as any of them for the title.

Participant
    • Total Posts 15

It’s going to be a cracking 2nd half of the season down there. I’d love to see Leicester make the CL but think they will fall just short. City I think will come good and limp over the line at the expense of arsenal. Spurs and Man Utd will end up battling for 3rd/4th just ahead of Leicester. But again a lot depends on January. Does the Leicester board think a CL or title push is truly on. If so do they strengthen….OR would strengthening and changing the side potentially mess up the spirit etc they have there. I think they will have to fight hard to keep mahrez, vardy and the boy in the middle of the park. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

Attacking wise this a strong Liverpool line up in which they have out for a while, plenty of creativity and I expect them to win 4/6 buying money…… :rose:

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

Firmino still processes the touch of a baby elephant mind you.

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

SkyBet boost tomorrow.

Leicester
    Man U
    Arsenal

In their own way I don’t think all are bankers although Utd to win 1-0 looks a play.
    Sky bet says this treble is 3s normally but I’ve priced it at 11/4 with sky. Not sure what angle sky bet are coming from there but 9/2 looks a bit of value.

Liverpool coughed and spluttered their way and can’t understand why the irons are 3s. Not lost at home since 22 Aug

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

For me game of the day is at the riverside where boro take on promotion rivals Derby. Boro haven’t conceded at home for something like 600 mins. I take boro to nick it tomorrow 13/10

Viewing 17 posts - 443 through 459 (of 1,028 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.