The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

THE BRIMARDON SYSTEM

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems THE BRIMARDON SYSTEM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TREV
    • Total Posts 3

HAS ANYONE USED THE BRIMARDON SYSTEM OR BEEN TO THERE DEMONSTRATION. THEY ARE ALLWAYS ADVERTISING IN ONE OF THE RACING PAPERS SO IT MAKES YOU WONDER IF THERE ADVERT STATING REGULAR HIGH PRICED WINNERS IS TRUE. AND I KNOW IT’S EXPENSIVE IN THE REGION OF £1200.

Domino
    • Total Posts 1

Trev, I think you’ll be extremely lucky to get involved for £1200, and personally wouldn’r recommend it. If you read the adverts carefully, you will see that it invariably says that the selections were available using their software; past experience tells me that this is true, but you need to understand a little about the software also.<br>The software throws out ratings for every race on a given day. To be sure of backing the winners that are claimed, you need to back the top rated, or top 2 rated in every race, as the clearest selections are not always the ones that win. The ‘phone’ service is good, but prone to long losing runs; bear in mind also that the claimed profits are to £200, or £500 (depending on the advert) win or each-way – so apart from the initial subscription costs, you will need a sizeable bank. <br>I’m sure it is possible to meet the profit claims, but at the level you need to stake, don’t think it’s for your average ‘punter’.<br>Hope this is of some help.

JAR
    • Total Posts 188

Hi<br>I bought the Brimardon Software in 1996 when it was priced at about £35.<br>It is now out of date.<br>It was no better and no worse than other software such as Compunter, and Boxform.<br>Unless they have made it much better than it originally was, I do not see how they can justify such a high price.<br>I would ask for a free demonstration or a list of the software performance over all races in the last three weeks before purchase.  Signed by their company directors as being a valid proof. There is an interesting note about Brimardon on the Gummy Web Site.<br>Caveat emptor.;) <br>

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.