The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

THE ALL NEW MAJESTIC SYSTEM

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems THE ALL NEW MAJESTIC SYSTEM

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi all.

Here is the new revised addition of the New Majestic System 2006 Flat season.

Well the start of the 2006 flat season starts this week at lingfield, and it gives me a chance to start the new majestic system, some of the rules have changed slightly to hopefully bring in a few more winners.<br>I will stick to the original plan of just using the main meeting of the day,and making selections from the sporting life web pages. Well here are the new rules.

1. Non handicaps at the main meeting of the day, on the sporting life web site http://WWW.sportinglife.co.uk

2. Must have finished 1st and 2nd only on its last run last season or current season dosent matter.

3.2/1 or more in the sportinglife betting forcast.

4. This time selections should have won at the distance, as in the original system.

5. Use a staking plan as follows 11122334 returning to 1 point after a winner or 8 losers.

Well there you have it a few changes hopefully for the best,i will post up selections when the first day of the season starts.<br>Till the bye for now.

Daz.:)

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

I no im not starting proofing bets till thursday when the flat season starts,but i thought i would put up some bets that qualifiy from the all weather meetings before thursday.

These dont count, just a taster as they say.

Southwell. 2.30 Mystery Pips.

Regards.<br>Daz.:cheesy: <br>

(Edited by darrell at 11:51 pm on Mar. 21, 2006)

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Bit unlucky tuesday with Mystery Pips lost by a head,<br>Heres one for wednesday.

Turners Touch 3.40 Lingfield.<br>Holback Gyill 5.20 Lingfield.<br>Remeber this dosent count yet.<br>Regards.<br>Daz.:cheesy:

(Edited by darrell at 11:50 pm on Mar. 21, 2006)

slipperytoadslipperytoad
    • Total Posts 419

Welcome back Darrell. :biggrin:

During my fledging years as a (mug) punter, I followed the original system with interest. If the new version is anything like the old version then “profits are a coming baby!â€ÂÂ

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

If you don’t mind me asking slippery toad, who is your mentor?

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Thanks for your support boys,hope the system payes its way this season.<br>But alas all the hype and there is no bet using the sportinglife forcast,but if you use the racing post forcast,<br>Azarole in the 4.00 is a bet, thats if you wish to have a bet.<br>Thursday 23rd March 06.<br>But my advice is no qualifyer today:( <br>Regards<br>Daz:)

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Theres no qualifying bets for friday 24th march 06.<br>Lets hope something turns up saturday.

Regards.<br>Daz.:cheesy:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

We have a bet at last:cheesy:

Saturday 25th march 06.

Redcar. 3.50 Les Arcs 1 point win.

Good luck for saturday, what ever your bet.<br>Daz.:cheesy:  

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Well worth the waite, Les Arcs wins at 15/2 profit on first bet 7.50 points:)

Theres no selections from brighton sunday,catch you monday.<br>Daz.:cheesy:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Theres no bets at Kempton, so we will go to Wolverhampton to try our luck.<br>Selections for monday 27th march 06.

2.30 Auentraum.<br>4.00 Miss Glory Be.<br>5.00 Indian Edge.<br>5.30 Jolouhar.

Best of luck.<br>Daz.:cheesy: <br>

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Only one winner AUENTRAUM at 5/4 the rest where all placed and well backed.<br>Profit at 5.75+ a small loss on the day.:cheesy:

Selections for tuesday 28th march 06.<br>No selections at Folkstone, will go to Southwell for three runners.<br>2.20 Mystery Pips.<br>3.20 Mount Royal.<br>4.50 Desert Fury.<br>Stake start at 2 points, with having 3 down.

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Desert Fury wins at 9/4 bank now at 8.50 points profit.

Selection for wednesday 29th march 2006.<br>Stakes start back at 1 point.<br>Wolverhampton.<br>2.30 Obe Bold.1 point win.

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

There was no bets for thursday 30th march and theres none for friday.<br>Bank is now at 7.50 points profit after wednesdays loss.

Back saturday.<br>Daz:)

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Selections for saturday 1st april 2006.

Kempton.<br>4.25 Presto Shinko 1 point win.

Catch you later.<br>Daz.:cheesy:

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Blank day saturday bank now at 6.50 points profit.

There are no selections for sunday 2nd april 2006.

Catch you later.<br>Daz.:cheesy:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.