The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

The Agnes Haddock Selection System

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems The Agnes Haddock Selection System

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DolusDolus
    Participant
    • Total Posts 313

Just for fun and just for today  :biggrin:

This is the Agnes Haddock method of selecting horses (also known as the coincidence system.)

12:50 Ling Postmaster (who gives me my child benefit)<br>13:20 Ling Dik Dik (Can’t get enough of that)<br>13:50 Ling Semi Detatched (Where I live)<br>14:25 Ling Nassmaan (Sounds like gasman who reads my meter)<br>15:00 Ling Whistleupthewind (Reminds me of my husband who is always p**s

ing in the wind)<br>15:30 Ling Mandarin Spirit (Love that orange liquer)<br>16:00 Ling Si Foo (Rhymes with poo)<br>16:35 Ling Not Too Taxing (Can’t remember when we last had that on the car)

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5826

You will probably will come up with the most winners today!

Regards- Matron<br>:cool:

carlislecarlisle
    • Total Posts 772

Remember she always goes for good prices.<br>She isn’t daft…. if you are going for long shots. You might<br>also well pick a name you like.

Child benefit…. too old I think & she does run her own<br>business.

Good Luck to her…. oh I’m a bit late with that.

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Well done Dolus – 3 pt profit with a 9/1 winner and 1 NR – keep it up!

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

Quote: from Dolus on 8:26 am on Feb. 7, 2007[br]Just for fun and just for today  :biggrin:

This is the Agnes Haddock method of selecting horses (also known as the coincidence system.)

12:50 Ling Postmaster (who gives me my child benefit)<br>13:20 Ling Dik Dik (Can’t get enough of that)<br>13:50 Ling Semi Detatched (Where I live)<br>14:25 Ling Nassmaan (Sounds like gasman who reads my meter)<br>15:00 Ling Whistleupthewind (Reminds me of my husband who is always p**s<br>ing in the wind)<br>15:30 Ling Mandarin Spirit (Love that orange liquer)<br>16:00 Ling Si Foo (Rhymes with poo)<br>16:35 Ling Not Too Taxing (Can’t remember when we last had that on the car) <br>

LOL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.