The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

stewards cup

Home Forums Archive Topics stewards cup

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vikingflagship
    • Total Posts 852

how close was that finish i wish ch4 would show the photos of the photo finish like they used to, i thought borderlescott had done it again at first, but zidane just got up

Young Mick
    • Total Posts 203

On the live showing of the race I though Borderlescott had won but seeing the photo Jamie Spencer got up. The thing I can’t understand is why Spencer rides 90% of his horses from the back, surely the trainers do not ask him to because you can tell the horses aren’t happy going from the back…

Good race though and I can’t take nothing away from the winner.. shows Fanshawe was that confident he didn’t need to turn up on the day the stalls were drawn haha

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

Wasn’t Daqve Smith the Judge at Goodwood?…………..surprised he even bothered to go to the photograph! :shock:

Colin

yeats
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2927

Outstanding ride by Spencer, very strong in the finish without overdoing his whip use which could have been easy to do.
    Funnily enough Simon Holt called the wrong result both before and after the photo. It always looked as if it favoured Zidane to my eyes.

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

Yeats is Dave Smith in disguise! :o

Colin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.