The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Sire stats for MOZART

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Sire stats for MOZART

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sailing Shoes
    • Total Posts 368

Can anyone be so kind as to do some sire information for MOZART – i’m looking at ground preference for progeny.

At work today and cannot access Racing Post site :(

<br>I’m looking to back Figaro Flyer in the 15:10 at Redcar – but with the rain around today – I’m looking for some conformation that it might go on softish ground.

<br>Thanx in advance…………… :cool:

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Horse has been kept away from soft ground having disappoinyted on it on his only start under those conditions. Mozart had only one crop I think so don’t think that a sample size would be big enough to form an accurate conclusion.

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

From what I can see, he has had winners on Good to Soft and Yielding but the majority seem to do better on Good to Firm.

Shoes, I can’t find any numbers to confirm that( not familiar with that section of the site ) but I had a look at the results of his top money-winners.

Amadeaus Wolf won on g/s as a 2-y-o and Dandyman also has a win on yielding to his name.

Hope that is of some use to you.

Colin

(Edited by seabird at 9:18 am on Aug. 31, 2006)

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Amadeus Wolf may have won only on good to soft, but surely his best effort came on soft when second in the Nunthorpe last week?

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

Wouldn’t argue with that DJ, I didn’t do an in-depth survey, just a quick look at his winners.

Colin

bluechariot
    • Total Posts 569

Mozart from flatstats<br> Good to Firm 22 159 13.8% <br> Good 7 77 9.1%  <br> Good to Soft 2 30 6.7%   <br> Soft 2 20 10.0%  <br> Heavy 0 5 0.0% <br>

Sailing Shoes
    • Total Posts 368

Thanks everyone….

I’ve decided to give the horse (Figaro Flyer) a chance, mainly due to the price – a small E/W bet in order me thinks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.