The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Setanta Package

Home Forums Horse Racing Setanta Package

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alchemist
    Participant
    • Total Posts 232

Watching RUK this afternoon, the discussion was on the money back offer now Frankie has won the derby.  <br>The chap being interviewed (name escapes me) mentioned that the setanta package was going to include some Permiership games, starting August.

I had missed this news previously.  Anyone on here know any further details?<br>ATB<br>Keith

heffo
    • Total Posts 319

Sorry Alchemist don’t know.<br>But I would like to state that as a loyal customer of RUK for the last 2yrs+ I do feel like a bit of a plonker having to pay for my subscription over the next year unlike those who took up this offer.<br>:( :( :( :( :( :( <br>Best of luck to any one who took up this FREE BET on Authorized, but whats in it for me.

sberrysberry
    • Total Posts 1801

all i know is that until recently i had been paying £20 for RUK only, it’s now gone down to £15 for the package but they ‘lost’ my RUK badge in the post so i cannot use any of the free tickets if i wanted too – they may have bought some football rights but anything above RUK wull surely be PPV – you won’t get footy for free (included in the flat rate sub) that’s for sure

as for the money back offer, what about poor gits like me that have been paying for ages – what the ****
    do i get out of it ?

still, glad he won it ;)

Alchemist
    Participant
    • Total Posts 232

Cheers Each.<br>Offer will not affect me either – my subs were paid up infull months ago.

I dont know the details of the prem offer, but I did get the impression that it was going to be part of the setanta package – RUK, Golf, etc etc.  No mention of any PPV.<br>Keith

heffo
    • Total Posts 319

sberry, ring them and threaten to cancel your sub unless the send you out another 1.<br>

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

The Setanta package will include 46 premiership live games per season from this august. No plans yet for any to be ppv but I suppose that this may change depending on how successsful Setanta are.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.