The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Save me!

Home Forums Lounge Save me!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mounty
    • Total Posts 455

Superdrug this afternoon – buying the weekly dose of Slimfast…notice they sell stamps…."and 24 first class stamps please". "Sorry they only come in books of 12 or 6" – "Er…well just give me two books of 12". "Sorry we’ve only got books of 6 in the till." – "How about 4 books of 6?" – no chance – rings for supervisor, opens another till in order to extract 2 lots of 12 – for feck’s sake!

It got worse. Wanted a £50 exacta – Lingfield 3.30 Super Frank to beat Josh. Local Betfred has no Exacta slips, staff on another planet, so phone the Tote – “Sorry Sir I’ll just have to get this referredâ€ÂÂ

carlislecarlisle
    • Total Posts 772

Hi Tubby

did you see that program……"The truth about food"<br>Apparently if you eat low fat yogurts you will sheight more lard.

Isn’t racing great.

byefrom<br>carlisle

<br>

(Edited by carlisle at 5:51 pm on Feb. 7, 2007)

Mounty
    • Total Posts 455

Carlisle, tried that…didn’t work. Or maybe I got confused…ate more lard and ended up s**t
    ting low-fat yoghurt.

carlislecarlisle
    • Total Posts 772

Mounty,

I think you might have solved perpetual motion!

<br>

carlislecarlisle
    • Total Posts 772

But I am not sure where it’s running?

betlargebetlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2663

"Have you tried that Slim-Fast yet.  It’s ******* gorgeous wi’ chips."<br>- Roy ‘Chubby’ Brown

Mike

Alderbrook
    • Total Posts 349

I seem to be getting married this year.  Went to see a place for the do last night.  Told the guy we want it on the 25th November.  He said, "oh that will be nice with all the fireworks"

Er….

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

Mounty,I know how you feel :(

carlislecarlisle
    • Total Posts 772

The daft bugger can’t stop shaking……….

Seagull
    • Total Posts 1708

On the train to Victoria yesterday and these were some of the messages from the driver.<br>’Please ensure you have a valid ticket for your journey’.<br>Thats ok as we have just had all our tickets checked at the barrier<br>Once the doors shut automatically and your trapped on board the message was ‘This train is the London Victoria service stopping at Gatwick East Croydon and Victoria'<br>Thats a bit late as anyone who wanted another sevice is already trapped on board<br>As the train slowed to approach Victoria the message was ‘This train is ending at Victoria'<br>Thats about right as the line does not go past Victoria<br>Please ensure you collect all your personal beleongings.<br>Oh I was thinking of leaving my bags for someone else to find<br>

carlislecarlisle
    • Total Posts 772

Don’t write your own jokes.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.