The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Saturday7th

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

Saturday 7th

Ive got NO racing selections but im going to back the 4 favourites for the WINS in the internationals today…..

Singles , accumulator ….& Yankie if the bookies take these bets ??

Australia<br>Chile<br>& two very short prices Germany & Brazil

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Good luck with your soccer bets.<br>I like the chances of 3 horses running today.

Peppertree could be an improving filly and I hope she can step up in class and run well in the 1:40 Ascot – backed her each way at 18/1.

The form of Bold Act’s last race is working out well and I’ve backed this horse e/way at 7/1 in the 2:35 at York

Best bet of the day is probably Great Plains in the 4:30 Ascot. Will enjoy the ease in the going and I’ve backed him e/way at 6/1  <br>  

Ultimate NightmareUltimate Nightmare
    • Total Posts 326

Play @ 22 Betfair Ascot 3.55 Green Manalishi or does the price suggest something not in the public domain?

cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

More serious soccer bets are 1pt win on Holland & 1pt win on Turkey & a 1pt win double

Ultimate NightmareUltimate Nightmare
    • Total Posts 326

Just read the guidelines, i don’t post in here often i don’t like adding the extra poundage to my selections. The reason i couldn’t understand the price of green manalishi was that he was 2/2 on the official going won in the grade, played before you after you with some of the main players, jockey trainer 67% on older horses yet it seemed friendless. I was really winding myself up to have a plunge. :o

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

i went for GM too UN :(

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.