The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Saturday 25th Nov

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Saturday 25th Nov

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    cleandries
    • Total Posts 408

I hope all of you are well….Ive been occupied backing someone elses selections for the last few weeks & i only really had a look tonight as ive entered the Racing Post punters competition & had to come up with a selection before midnight tonight…… Anyway these are the short list of what ive came up with for tomorrow Feel free to say if you think any of them would have been worth putting up as my 1st selection or i should i have put up one of the others below

Saturday 25th

2.35 Psycharist 14/1 is my RP selection<br>3.40 Top Seed<br>3.50 Ballybeg<br>5.50 Orchard Supreme<br>6.20 Hallow Joe<br>9.00 Consonant  

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

14:05N – 2pts Inglis Drever @ 5/2 (sporting odds) – has a massive chance if fit and ready to go. S.O. have pushed the odds out to 5/2 and it won’t be for long.

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

The form of Reel Charmer‘s last run is starting to work out and with the recent rain being a bonus, I think he is e/way value in the 12:55 at Newcastle and I’ve bet at odds of 12/1.

Speedy Sam‘s style of running should suit the Lingfield track and I’ve backed him to win at 9/2 in the 2:35.

Hugh Morrison’s horses are in good form and Scuba looks worth a bet in the 6:20 Kempton as he should like the return to polytrack. Slight reservations about the trip but backed him e/way at 9/1<br>

zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 669

Not very original but favourite Straw Bear in the Fighting Fifth looks more of an even money shot than a 6/4 one. Arcalis would be a slight danger if he has recovered his obvious ability after the break.

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Bob Bob Bobbin looks to have plenty in his favour in the Rehearsal Chase and looks the bet of the day to me.

BattBatt
    Participant
    • Total Posts 54

fantastic swallow cottage. here’s hoping scuba goes in with jimmy fortune – got 9.6 on bf to win 3.2 place

non vintagenon vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

good calls swallow – hope you’ve got doubles and trebles on the go…

inglis drever and straw bear also both good calls – well done lads!

:)

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Cheers Batt & NV. I rarely do doubles etc but today I did a small e/way yankee to include my 3 selections with Neardown Beauty (5:50 Kemp) which I notice that you’ve also backed – Good Luck with it;)  

(Edited by SwallowCottage at 4:38 pm on Nov. 25, 2006)

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

Nice work swallow, some good tipping today.

Inglis Drever Won @ 5/2 (SP 15/8)

Profit 5pts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.