The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Sara Louise, Rachel Alexandra's nemasis wins the Victory rid

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Sara Louise, Rachel Alexandra's nemasis wins the Victory rid

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    yorkshirepudding
    • Total Posts 608

This filly was the last filly too take down Rachel Alexandra!
    Came from off a fast pace too take the six furlong grade threee victory ride stakes at saratogas dirt course, the track looked like a muddy farmers track, politly called sloppy, what we would call waterlogged andf unfit for racing on. The track is deep at saratoga, the fillies had been for mud treatment as they were plastered in the stuff, yuck, they shoukd have tranfered it too the turf as the track looked a right mess. Now own by Godolphin, Sara Louise has she proved she has trained on, Mr Jackson and his texicano trainer had best watch out, the three yearold fillies division just got allot more open…

andyod
    • Total Posts 4012

Pretty soon they will be racing against themselves.The Boys in Blue.Pity they cannot buy Rachel as well.

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3177

Should all go check out Zensational’s latest work – blistering :wink:

yorkshirepudding
    • Total Posts 608

He looked very fast (ligit fractions) if a little green. The fact he wasnt shoved on the triple crown trial and by the look of him I would suspect he was backward and needed time.

I like him, he is a fast, handsome colt, with the odd quirk, he is an Unbridled Song ( a source of fast, handsome but very unsound horses), I doubt he will have trouble finding a stud farm too stand him as he is grade one winner with UBS on his topline.

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3177

He does for me in the Sprint at the moment – he pulled his way to the front last out and the jock hardly touched him, handles the track and is a SoCal horse which is never a bad thing at Santa Anita.

Really impressed with the comeback for Sara Louise – doubt they’ll take on Rachel Alexandra with her though, looks a top notch sprinter though :)

yorkshirepudding
    • Total Posts 608

if she handles the alweather then i could see Godolphin going for the fillies sprint on Breeders cup ladies day.

I would suspect the boys in blue will work her on their polytrack they have at saratoga and see if she handles it before commiting.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.