The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Sander Camillo

Home Forums Horse Racing Sander Camillo

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Seagull
    • Total Posts 1708

There is a rumour that Sander Camillo will also be pulled out today.<br>Its around 11/2 on oddschecker with the bookies but now 10s betfair<br>Anyone heard anything?

betlargebetlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2663

Dunno.

Might it just be reflecting the release of liabilities on Teofilio/SC doubles??

Mike

cormack15cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8783

Looks worrying for SC backers.

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Story in the Post suggests Noseda wasn’t as happy with her final gallop as Dttori was. Will be declared and will run unless something comes to light for her disapppointment.

roryrory
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

Dettori’s a muppet. My impeccable sources :o  tell me that Sander Camillo wouldn’t even finish the Guineas based on her gallop. If she turns up she’ll be a maximum place lay for me.

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Quote: from rory on 11:49 am on May 4, 2007[br]Dettori’s a muppet. My impeccable sources :o  tell me that Sander Camillo wouldn’t even finish the Guineas based on her gallop. If she turns up she’ll be a maximum place lay for me.

Are you Jeff Laughton? My impeccabel sourecs indeed!;)

Seagull
    • Total Posts 1708

Guess the non runner :) <br>If she was in season 2 days ago why did they wait this long before pulling her out?<br>

(Edited by Seagull at 10:58 am on May 6, 2007)

PurwellPurwell
    Participant
    • Total Posts 654

In season. my arse! On second thoughts, that could be painful. :biggrin:

(Edited by Purwell at 11:39 am on May 6, 2007)

yeatsyeats
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2923

<br>If she was in season 2 days ago why did they wait this long before pulling her out?

<br>(Edited by Seagull at 10:58 am on May 6, 2007)<br>

If he’d withdrawn her on Friday seagull he’d look a right chump if she was fine this morning, it didn’t cost him anything  to declare either.

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

So the leading 2000 fancy doesn’t make it and one of the two leading 1000 winter fancies doesn’t make it. I’ve gone off antepost punting. I can’t bring myself to back Finsceal Beo at the prices though, so Miss Beatrix and Scarlett Runner for me now.

Seagull
    • Total Posts 1708

yeats<br>the horse ran a few furlongs on thursday on the gallops and was deemed then not to be ready.

Thats why it drifted so bad on betfair thursday p.m.<br>trainer can say what he wants racing jounalists will not ask any difficult questions now will they?

<br>

PurwellPurwell
    Participant
    • Total Posts 654

With colts in the yard or even next door, you would know immediately when a filly is in season.

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

I was wanting to ask about fillies being in season but didn’t want to look stupid :blush:

carlislecarlisle
    • Total Posts 772

Hi Lover

what time do you go to bed, and when you get up?<br>

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.