The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

RSA Chase 2014

Home Forums Archive Topics RSA Chase 2014

Viewing 5 posts - 52 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9300

No I didn’t :( Mike had driven off to the bookies before I realised I’d forgotten to write his name down and to be honest if I’d done the same I’d’ve probably spent more in petrol than I’d’ve won anyway, but I’ve been planning to back the horse for ages. I knew as the race started that he’d win. But, y’knowwhat; all that matters today is that Sire de Grugy and Jamie have won [couldn’t watch the race and still in tears]. I might pretend I backed the Boy and buy myself a drink with the money I didn’t win :wink:

Participant
    • Total Posts 6114

Well done Mark and other winners

Participant
    • Total Posts 13247

No I didn’t :( Mike had driven off to the bookies before I realised I’d forgotten to write his name down and to be honest if I’d done the same I’d’ve probably spent more in petrol than I’d’ve won anyway, but I’ve been planning to back the horse for ages. I knew as the race started that he’d win. But, y’knowwhat; all that matters today is that Sire de Grugy and Jamie have won [couldn’t watch the race and still in tears]. I might pretend I backed the Boy and buy myself a drink with the money I didn’t win :wink:

That’s the spirit MOE, I’ll have one with you….I don’t need much of an excuse :wink:

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9300

Cheers m’dear :)

Participant
    • Total Posts 2034

Smad Place impressive, just think he will come up against one or two too many.

Many Clouds 33s into 25s today ahead of presumably heading to the Reynoldstown on Saturday.

Backed into 16s now.

Personally thrown a few quid on O’Faolins Boy and Bright New Dawn at 33s apiece. Uninspiring top ten in the market.

Should have had the forecast.

Viewing 5 posts - 52 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.