ROYAL ASCOT. DIAMOND JUBILEE STAKES

Home Forums Archive Topics Royal Ascot 2015 ROYAL ASCOT. DIAMOND JUBILEE STAKES

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Nathan Hughes Nathan Hughes 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5269

G FORCE 16/1

Trainer say may run in 5f race at Ascot hope not don’t think this a strong race this year no doubt G FORCE a 6f horse so hope he runs well in Temple and trainer comes here for him.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5269

With no G FORCE am on DUE DILLIGENCE was 2nd here last year wants fast ground he get that this week.And this race not as strong as in the last few years

The Ante-Post King
    The Ante-Post King
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8707

With no G FORCE am on DUE DILLIGENCE was 2nd here last year wants fast ground he get that this week.And this race not as strong as in the last few years

I’ve been waiting a year for Due Diligence to return to Ascot Darren,he was a boy last season and turned into a man in this very race last year where he had quite a rough experience.I dont know how good this Hot pot Aussie horse is but he wont scare the 4yo Coolmore colt.I honestly cant believe Bookmakers are giving us all the 10/1 we want here and I for one have gone over-board on him.TAPK has never had a better Royal Ascot and thats mainly down to the legends at Ballydoyle using Ryan Moore.

thejudge1
    thejudge1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2254

Agree that Due Diligence seems huge at 10-1- given the dominance of Moore-Obrien at this meeting so far, I’m surprised bookies haven’t shorted him up to around the 3-1 shot. Might still have a few pounds to find with the others but form seems irrevelant when it comes to Coolmore.

I would have fancied him anyway without what we’ve seen this meeting with the form of Ryan and everything, as he went very well last year from what I thought was a tough draw.

Also seems like the type of horse to come forward as a four year old.

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4322

If brazen Beau is as good as they say it will win but am on Glass Office at 40/1 !! HUGE price for a Duke Of York winner!!

Chivers1987
    Chivers1987
    Participant
    • Total Posts 842

So, was that a bad decision by Craig Williams?
    If he gets beat as part of the pack then fair enough, but that sort of ride, all alone, surely cant have been helpful.
    Undrafted gets a good bunch of horses to aim at and strikes well.

Craig Williams just stated: “Being on his own out there he lost concentration a few times”. a few times? that’s about 3 lengths.

Not as bad a decision as Luke Nolen on Black Caviar stopping a furlong out in 2012, but he got away with it.

I’m not aggrieved by all of this, I just don’t think the best horse won and that’s what is disappointing, especially in a group 1.

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20492

Ryan Moore the best jockey of all time done a good job in burning Due Diligence out early.

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.