Royal Ascot C4

Home Forums Archive Topics Royal Ascot 2014 Royal Ascot C4

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by rich1985 rich1985 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    thisthatandtother
    thisthatandtother
    • Total Posts 152

Well, why is Gok Kwan raised to celebrity status on the racecourse? He is nothing more than an ignorant irritant who does nothing for racing broadcasting. But on the other hand, he is big headed enough to think he is worth all the coverage, and why not, the way the other presenters have fawned over him. No need for any of it in my opinion.

Anonymous
    • Total Posts 773

When it was announced that he’d be one of the presenters I almost cried myself to sleep, however as the week’s gone on I actually find him pretty amusing. He seems nice enough! Granted I recorded all of Ascot and skipped through the fashion skits but from what i saw of him he certainly wasn’t as bad as I’d been expecting.

Ghost of Rob V
    Ghost of Rob V
    Participant
    • Total Posts 716

I don’t take much interest in the fashion and I’m no fan of Gok Wan but still, he was a lot more bearable than that pretentious pillock James Sherwood who used to be on.

unoino
    • Total Posts 6

I can fully understand many people not tuning into Chanel4 for various reasons ..however if the current panel were swaped for..Warwick Davis..David Blunkett..Steven Hawkins..Oscar Pistorious..Jackie Stallone and Joey Essex…the viewing figures would plumet even more…Better the devil you know!

JJMSports
    JJMSports
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2019

Personally watched on Racing UK, who were excellent this week.

Cheers

rich1985
    rich1985
    • Total Posts 1223

They should be for £20 a month!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.