Richard Woollacott

Home Forums Lounge Richard Woollacott

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  chestnut 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ex RubyLight
    Ex RubyLight
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1236

Here is the link from the RP site:

https://www.racingpost.com/news/latest/inquest-hears-trainer-richard-woollacott-took-his-life-after-marriage-breakdown/376487

Kayley is a pretty good actress, isn’t she? Tells us all that crap about what she’s doing in Richard’s memory, but simply ignores WHY he died. Didn’t mention it at all.
    Not that this would be our business, but she’s pretty talented at playing the grieving widow.

I still wish her and her daughter all the best…..

Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26229

FFS Ex Ruby,
    Marriages can break up for all sorts of reasons; doesn’t necessarily mean the person stops loving that person or caring. Why the …. should she mention it? Am sure she (wrongly) feels guilty as am sure everyone feels guilt when someone close to them takes their life.

Calling her a “pretty good actress” doesn’t sound like wishing her “all the best” to me.

But you’re right, this is NONE of our business! :wacko:

value is everything
    betlarge
    betlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2657

Just take this thread down someone. Dismal stuff for TRF.

Mike

Ex RubyLight
    Ex RubyLight
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1236

Ginge, I really wish her the best, because the mother role is her most important one. But I was just too upset about her frequent media presence without looking too much in grief.

steeplechasing
    steeplechasing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5672

Kayley did indeed mention on it – dwelling on it at some length – in her interview with the Post shortly after the tragedy.

And, yes, please take the thread down would be my vote

Joe

Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, then onlookers might not be able to tell the difference. https://lazybet.com/

befair
    befair
    Participant
    • Total Posts 995

I know there is another thread on this topic, which should be taken down, but shame on the BBC for this shabby, lurid headline, demeaning to both Richard Woolacott and his family. Suicide is a multifactorial tragedy, and blaming it on an affair is and egregious interpretation https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-47965496

Ex RubyLight
    Ex RubyLight
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1236

Take it down, admin. If it’s a majorities wish, go ahead, no problem.

But, please be so kind and explain why other people are allowed to talk about it.

Illavim
    Participant
    • Total Posts 34

Yes this is not a suitable thread for a racing forum, should be taken down, and shameful to have started the thread in the first place.

chestnut
    Participant
    • Total Posts 387

Move it to the lounge. Plenty of non-racing talk there.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.