The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Ribblesdale Stakes

Home Forums Archive Topics Royal Ascot Archive Royal Ascot 2021 Ribblesdale Stakes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2367

Seems to be the Gosden and Aiden charity race these days and should either of the top 2 in the Oaks betting Aiden-trained fillies line up in this they’ll be the most likely winner. Having said that I’ve gone and backed Sea Karats 20/1 for this as she races today. Full sister to Al Aasy the step up to 1m4f should do her the world of good. The worry is that she may not be at her best til next year, but at 20/1 that’s a risk I feel is worth taking.

Participant
    • Total Posts 2367

Best price 10/1 now!

Participant
    • Total Posts 2367

Sea Karats a non runner! Probs just not forward enough yet one for net year or the tail end of this year I think

Participant
    • Total Posts 3888

It’s such a wide open renewal.

First impression is, Taslima is interesting, finishing 5ls behind Mystery Angel on her 2nd start of her life seems alright given that finished 2nd in the Oaks- smashed i know. Lovely staying pedigree.
    The other i quite like is Murtaghs, well bred and dam stayed 2m and softer. Won nicely last time, and 2nd won next time up.

TBH, i even looked at Hannon’s as overpriced given the others around her in her last run are much shorter.

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7607

Nicest might like the better ground and worth an ew.

Participant
    • Total Posts 7520

Same as greenasgrass I like Nicest at a decent price. On recent form from these this doesn’t look a great Group 2 and the selection is in with a fair chance of at least placing on recent efforts.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.