The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Regal Parade 6.15 Meydan

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Regal Parade 6.15 Meydan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eclipse First
    • Total Posts 1569

After starting last season on his highest official mark, due to his proximity to Goldikova in the Foret, he struggled all season and starts this season on an interesting mark.
    His optimum conditions appear to be good to soft and 6.5 furlongs, though good going and 7f should be within his range. Of more concern is his record first time out and the doubts about how much of his ability he has retained. Ladbrokes certainly haven’t taken any chances at 7/1 though I suspect connexions may be on a fact finding mission.
    There are enough doubts to make him a non-betting proposition though I certainly think he is capable of winning if straight enough for his first run in Dubai. Overall I’ll be watching with a view to backing him next time out.

Eclipse First
    • Total Posts 1569

A very respectable first run of the season, but impossible to back given his record first time out. At least he has shown he retains a fair bit of ability.

KINGFISHER
    • Total Posts 1508

A very respectable first run of the season, but impossible to back given his record first time out. At least he has shown he retains a fair bit of ability.

Dandys record in Dubai is truly dreadful and with

Addictive Dream

actually winning earlier on the card the chances of a double were nye on impossible given their record,however i backed

Regal Parade

at 5/4 on the machine to place so was delighted with the slightly poor ride Trotter gave him,(Frankie Dettori stole the race imo). Lets hope the real Regal is back this season after a shocking 5 races last year.

sberry
    • Total Posts 1801
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.