Prix de arc de triomphe 2019

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Prix de arc de triomphe 2019

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mike007 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5184

QUORTO 33/1

Think this horse be star 3yo over 1m4 this year i not have him winning derby as sire record at Epsom is no good but can see him going well here while he start off in 2000 guineas no doubt be a different animal when step up to middle distances on courses that not called Epsom.And every chance of winning this race and Charlie Appleby shown in last 12months that he can win big races in UK but also overseas.

Triptych
    Triptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8138

SEA OF CLASS for me Darren to finish what she started and get her lovely long neck in front of Enable this time.

I think she is going to scoop up next season and she is my one to follow :heart:

Good luck with Quorto an extremely interesting colt who I’m looking forward to seeing again hopefully at Newmarket. Jac

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    KevMc
    KevMc
    Participant
    • Total Posts 907

Magical 20/1

She won a G3 easy half fit, Aidan has said they’re going to campaign her early then give her a break before the autumn. She gave Enable a hell of a race in the Breeders Cup two weeks after winning the F&M at Ascot and she’s 20s? She should be 8s, max 10s. She’s improved massively for the step up in trip the last 6 months, run in this last year was a tee up for Ascot/BC.

Very rare i even think about this race so early but i can’t leave this price alone.

charlie87
    charlie87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 770

I am going chip away on Sea Of Class @ 7/1 for the next few weeks before we see her in either the Middleton at York or Tattersalls Gold Cup at the Curragh.

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 289

If sea of class has continued to grow into herself it’s hard to see what could beat her in races this season

The only thing that puts me off her for this is the field size, as the exaggerated hold up tactics make winning a big field group 1 like this very hard

Can see her cleaning up elsewhere though

charlie87
    charlie87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 770

Completely agree Triptych, I think Sea Of Class will scoop up this year. FinalFurlong91 makes a good point about the field size so they may alter hold up tactics.

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 289

She made up a truly remarkable amount of ground last year, probably 20 lengths behind hitting the straight

Must be a seriously special horse

7/2 for the prince of Wales will look enormous if she gets there

KevMc
    KevMc
    Participant
    • Total Posts 907

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 937

Was impressed with Waldgeist today. Took the 33s for the time being.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5184

LAH TI DAR makes her return today and for me this can be her target of course trainer has Enable but at 4 i think she got stacks of progress in her after no run at 2 today the starter for her

LAH TI DAR 33/1

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 937

Sir Dragonet 20-1 in case he hacks up today. Will cash out if not.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.