The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Premier League 2013-14

Home Forums General Sports Premier League 2013-14

Viewing 17 posts - 52 through 68 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 841

Brilliant, ******* brilliant. Sberry, we’re coming to get you. :evil:

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

Still trying to work out how Spurs have 27 points, no answers yet. When I seen Dawson and Capoue line up I knew it would be three points. Suarez the best in the world on this form, keeps fit and behaves himself he’ll smash Shearers record at this rate. Henderson could be a future Liverpool captain out of this current lot when the legend himself retires. Flanagan and Sterling are already so good and still learning their trade, their potential is currently unmeasurable.

Beat Cardiff on Saturday go top the league and will give us even more confidence going away to City and Chelsea. Will be tough but we have good records against those two in recent years, I’d be quietly confident of getting a victory against one of them, especially if we turn up and play the Liverpool way.

We are top the league, I said we are top the league – just practising for next Saturday. :wink:

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

I keep saying it but this not being in Europe has been a welcomed non distraction for Liverpool. They need to keep their heads above water until Gerrard and Sturridge get back and if they are in a similar position to now at the end of February I might just start believing.

Blackbeard to conquer the World

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

I wonder what would have been said if it was Suarez who stuck his middle finger up at opposing fans. Poor Jack the bad loser is looking at a one match ban and a £20k fine. Suarez would have been jailed. :lol:

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

He swore at Fulham fans and got the same sanction, one match ban and a 20k fine.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

I am led to believe Jack will miss 2 games now and rightly so. A big difference between giving Fulham fans and Man City fans the bird. One set is full of blind pensioners which wouldn’t have witnessed the gesture and the other full of hooligans who could of raided the pitch and ended Arsenal’s season in one afternoon. :mrgreen:

Participant
    • Total Posts 5577

Long term contract for Suarez?

:D

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

Suarez one on one with the keeper and squares it off for a Sterling tap in.
    The lad now has EVERTHING in his game. top player…… :D

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

desperately living in the past because the present and future are bleak..

Top the league, best strikers in England… Best youth prospects. Don’t think so. :?

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

Suarez has been playing superlative football this season, the four and a half year deal was great news.

• Total Posts 1800

It just means he will be more expensive to buy if a big club come for him and he wants to move. Liverpool’s hopes will end if he gets injured, banned or moves.

The difficult spell is over for Arsenal, six green games coming up with an easier run to the end of January than Man City and Chelsea with Liverpool’s turn for a testing run.

End of January should see Arsenal and Man City in the top two spots and Chelsea/Liverpool filling three and four.

There’s a mini league of four teams fighting for Europa mediocrity and the rest don’t matter.

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

Early Christmas present yesterday, hopefully get a let one Boxing Day.

Yes sberry, we have two hard games away to City and Chelsea but in recent seasons we’ve got good records against those two. We have ten easy games after until we face United away and with Arsenal having a tough February, March and April we’ll peg you back.

• Total Posts 1800

You need another look at April, it’s Arsenal with the soft run in for April/May and the rest of this year and January are soft too but you’re right about February/March, not looking forward to that period.

Could also do without messing about in the FA Cup which spuds can happily take over and Liverpool are also lucky in not having to be distracted by Champions League football, again. Your season still hinges on one unpredictable person though.

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

Your season still hinges on one unpredictable person though.

Don’t forget Sturridge has 22 goals in 30 games,

success

for this season hinges on Suarez. Your season still hinges on the unpredictable transfer window.

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

Shall be interesting to see how Chelsea play today, City attacked us and to be honest should of lost. I suspect Chelsea will play defensively and try and nick a goal with a draw not a bad result for them. In Mourinho’s words he’ll try and ‘kill off’ weaker teams and hold stronger teams.

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

Won’t play defensive now, dream start.

Participant
    • Total Posts 841

Howard Webb needs to grow a pair of balls, too afraid to make a big decision in a big game.

Viewing 17 posts - 52 through 68 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.