The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

PHOENIX TOWER

Home Forums Horse Racing PHOENIX TOWER

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    aidanldrebin
    • Total Posts 171

I would just like to say well done to Henry Cecil. Today Phoenix Tower won very nicely and it looks as though the Hampton Court is there for the taking. Lets hope horses like Ajaan, Light Shift and Many Volumes actually fulfill their potential. Heres hoping!

LetsGetRacing
    • Total Posts 1147

Henry Cecil certainly looks to have a few useful horses in his care and it’s difficult to fault this afternoon’s performance from Phoenix Tower.

It’s true to say that the horse in second has achieved relatively little, but he was readily outclassed and the smart Eddie Jock in third gives the form a solid enough look.

He looks group race material for sure.

Lingfield
    • Total Posts 919

Aidan- you’ve omitted Oaks fav. Passage of Time who seems useful!<br>LGR- Phoenix Tower was workmanlike rather than exceptional today. The colt is a nervous and babyish type who required two attendants in the pre parade ring and paddock. Of his opponents today the Godolphin horse failed to negotiate the bend and I’m not sure that Eddie Jock was suited by the track though he is usually a reliable guide.PT goes for the Heron Stakes at Sandown next which should tell us more

jonny33
    • Total Posts 51

lets hope henry gets some more big race wins he deserves it, the likes of  s bin suroor couldnt tie his shoe laces.

Stormont
    • Total Posts 300

Passage Of Time will get gubbed. Light Shift will end up being Cecil’s best Oaks hope come the day.

aidanldrebin
    • Total Posts 171

Have to agree with Stormont. I know her form looks pretty decent but I think we will all be talking about Shorthand after the Musidora. Her, Dalvina and Light Shift should fill the first three places.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.