The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

philson run in national ollie magern lame

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion philson run in national ollie magern lame

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vikingflagship
    Participant
    • Total Posts 909

philson run has made it in the national after ollie magern was pulled out today

vf

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7922

Is Ursumman still entered? If not I’ve only got one more to come out for Ardaghey to get a run..this is almost as exciting as the race itself [must point out don’t want any horses taken out through injury so he can run, but a runny nose or something is ok!].

vikingflagship
    Participant
    • Total Posts 909

ursumman not entered

vf

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7922

whohooo…as was chatting with John Buckingham last night – this is a sign! 100/1 Grand National winner may be on the way…getting very excited about this…..

vikingflagship
    Participant
    • Total Posts 909

can you tell me abit about your tip? :)

vikingflagship
    Participant
    • Total Posts 909

oh and opera mundi is not certasin to race they will decide late on thurs after declarations

vf

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7922

Eddie the Shoe in the Observer has tipped D’Argent to win; also Comply or Die, Mon Mome, Slim Pickings[who he tipped to win last year along with Silver Birch, Point Barrow and McKelvey] and Ardaghey as a long priced outsider if he gets in. Slim Pickings not much of a price and I’d already backed Comply or Die so that just left the other 3. John Buckingham just adding a bit of good karma to it all….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.