The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Perhaps FlatSeasonLover is an inappropiate name

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Perhaps FlatSeasonLover is an inappropiate name

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

This is the record of my tips for each three types of racing since January 1st 2006 (The search function won’t go back further)

NH Racing

Staked 210pts<br>Returned 204.9pts<br>Profit -5.1pts (42.5pts were lost at the Cheltenham festival so If I’d not got involved there I’d be 37pts up)<br>% -2.4

AW Racing

Staked 99pts<br>Returned 135.2pts<br>Profit 36.2pts<br>% +36.6

Turf Racing

Staked 34pts<br>Returned 31.15pts<br>Profit -2.85pts<br>% -8.4

So that bandit racing I despise is turnover a nice profit while that turf racing I’m supposed to be good at is losing me money by 8.4%. I think I’ll have to be called dirt lover from now on.

Anyway moving on to tomorrow and there are several 2yo races for me to look at.

<br>Thirsk 2:30 – 5f Novice Stakes

Spoof Master has a rating of 80 for its Brocklesby win and that should be sufficient in most fields. However the price of 4/5 is skinny and it is given weight to its rivals. With this in mind I’m going to oppose it with two of the others

The two I like are Avertuoso and Lovelace. Both are well bred and the prices are so much more tempting. However it would not be a surprise if Spoof Master won this nicely.

1pt Averuoso @ 7/1 (tissue but may be optimistic)<br>1pt Lovelace @ 10/1 (Betfair)

1:40N – Suhayl Sat rated 65 – shouldn’t win but can’t predict the outcome (No bet)

7:00 Kempton – Maiden Auction Stakes

Emefdream 11 <br>Hucking Hill 72<br>Rippling River 68<br>Mac Gille Eoin 52<br>Piccolo Prezzo 47<br>Diminuto

None of the newcomers appeal to me and the one that is top-rated, Hucking Hill, is the selection. There is a suggestion it will not be over its last race but I don’t buy this. 9/4 seems perfectly fair and I’ll be having a nice bet on it

2pts Hucking Hill @ 9/4<br>

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

Quote: from FlatSeasonLover on 11:36 pm on April 20, 2006[br]This is the record of my tips for each three types of racing since January 1st 2006 (The search function won’t go back further)

NH Racing

Staked 210pts<br>Returned 204.9pts<br>Profit -5.1pts (42.5pts were lost at the Cheltenham festival so If I’d not got involved there I’d be 37pts up)<br>% -2.4

AW Racing

Staked 99pts<br>Returned 135.2pts<br>Profit 36.2pts<br>% +36.6

Turf Racing

Staked 34pts<br>Returned 31.15pts<br>Profit -2.85pts<br>% -8.4

So that bandit racing I despise is turnover a nice profit while that turf racing I’m supposed to be good at is losing me money by 8.4%. I think I’ll have to be called dirt lover from now on.

Anyway moving on to tomorrow and there are several 2yo races for me to look at.

<br>Thirsk 2:30 – 5f Novice Stakes

Spoof Master has a rating of 80 for its Brocklesby win and that should be sufficient in most fields. However the price of 4/5 is skinny and it is given weight to its rivals. With this in mind I’m going to oppose it with two of the others

The two I like are Avertuoso and Lovelace. Both are well bred and the prices are so much more tempting. However it would not be a surprise if Spoof Master won this nicely.

1pt Averuoso @ 7/1 (tissue but may be optimistic)<br>1pt Lovelace @ 10/1 (Betfair)

1:40N – Suhayl Sat rated 65 – shouldn’t win but can’t predict the outcome (No bet)

7:00 Kempton – Maiden Auction Stakes

Emefdream 11 <br>Hucking Hill 72<br>Rippling River 68<br>Mac Gille Eoin 52<br>Piccolo Prezzo 47<br>Diminuto

None of the newcomers appeal to me and the one that is top-rated, Hucking Hill, is the selection. There is a suggestion it will not be over its last race but I don’t buy this. 9/4 seems perfectly fair and I’ll be having a nice bet on it

2pts Hucking Hill @ 9/4<br>

1st Lovelace 11/2 2f<br>2nd Spoof Master 8/11f

+9pts

Kempton

1st Hucking Hill 11/4 2f<br>2nd Rippling River 5/4f<br>3rd Moguk Ruby 20/1

+4.5pts

Total Profit +13.5pts

ps Thanks to the mug who layed Lovelace at 15.0 for me on Betfair:biggrin:

(Edited by FlatSeasonLover at 10:11 pm on April 21, 2006)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.