The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Past the edge of reezan

Home Forums Lounge Past the edge of reezan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 396 total)
  • Author
    gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3669

Eraze ‘e<br>  and get ‘e down<br>  Deep down<br>  past the edge of reezan…<br>  Deeper down<br>  past the depths of depravitee<br>  to the quiet dank hush of total obscuritee<br>  where the devil’s ninth head<br>  eases up  <br>  to piece together words<br>  stringing horrific horned necklaces<br>  out of the reeemains of dead men’s souls<br>  The bad EES

<br>  flatcapgamble..

. ‘e made his final reconciliation with Sky<br>                           entombed forever in light piles<br>                           of inconsequential words that<br>                           linked vowels brazenly<br>                           to trumpet and irritate<br>                           and disturb the last vestages of peace<br>                            and everlasting quiet dude<br>                            that a dead man expects and<br>                            deemands..

By default<br>                             He’d finally joined<br>                             the land of no edit<br>                             referred to by sanctimonious scrabblers<br>                             as the the the<br>                             assocEEation<br>  

(Edited by gamble at 11:05 am on May 1, 2006)

Burroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1636

You’ve been on the sauce again me ol’ mucker 😉

<br>(very nice 🙂 )

(Edited by Burroughhill at 9:10 pm on May 5, 2006)

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3669

Welcome and<br> not that surprised to see you here Hill , in the<br> memorial,  <br> Past the edge of reezan<br> No problem, as your Nakes and Spark’s<br> big red hat <br>(see how Nakes have converted gool.com to anti graw maw attire)<br> fits beautifully in with my muck :biggrin:

On a sombre note Hill<br>  the three six year events have <br>  shaken, then lifted, then hurtled the globe<br>  and all its clinging on monkeymen<br>  into a downard spiralling journey of gool.<br>  Graw maw can’t look anymore !

1963.. a monkeyman commits <br> the first civilian act of terror <br> that shakes the globe from Dallas outwards.<br> The gloom starts

six years on

1969..Monkeymen tread on and<br>          deflower the moon<br>           with the famous words<br>          ‘one small step for me one huge leap for US’

Moscow’s evening news covers its monkey eyes with a pair of thick black specs

Mjestic and the gloom lifts as we get teflon

six years on…

Saigon unconditionally surrenders<br>    to the Vietcong in the biggest costliest<br>    Domino game the world has ever seen..

The century turns and menace gets into gear -<br>  we have reality

inside…<br>       a detective’s head explodes

outside…<br>       to peer at the normal<br>       a net curtain twit ches<br> <br>       It was in or on the<br>        fff far side of town <br>       but could have been anywhere

<br>  flatcapgamble…mist

<br>      

<br>

(Edited by gamble at 7:27 am on May 7, 2006)

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3669

<br> Funny thing about enduring, persistent rain…<br> it can be rejuvenating, clearing the air of smut,<br> even enlightening, <br> particularly,<br> if coupled with gloom and light streaks<br> and is strong enough to bend the trees.

Yesterday a light variety,<br> moved in with force, closing in on ths capital city<br> pressing itself in persistently,<br> and locking its moisture in beneath the skin.

I was trapped in by it<br> Guineas from heaven

flatcapgamble…

The intervening post race ebullience of Thommo<br>shattered the classic atmosphere, as Blackpool entered,<br>You got the distinct feel he had ridden the horse himself<br> as his microphone shattered the post race plate.

Just a dog’d view<br> and the likely explanation..<br> possibly<br> he’d had a large steaming bet  :cheesy:

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3669

:old:<br> <br> The rain’s tap tap tapping has stopped.<br>It’s trapped animal in the head effect lingers on though<br>and can lead the mind into difficult areas…

Razeen ol’ son, I had to eventually come to you.<br> Ol’ son doesn’t quite steer the ship correctly…<br> <br> as you have caused me<br> as much grief and frustration<br> and bent my mind<br> and given me as rough a ride<br> to equal even the devil master’s effect, <br> yes the highest jackal ever born<br> to these houses,<br> the infamous David Marshall.

You took the little Sylvia<br> the ETA bomb victim and<br> grew her into a living monster in my mind.

A year or so later<br> after long candles of work took me to the edge<br> and I annoyingly lost the bulk of my hidden notes<br> which certainly surpassed <br> my public words,<br> I still linger on in  the real possibility <br> you were indeed the awkwardly clever clone saltyjack<br> who never kept his promise of divulgence.

You covered up well<br> but a few things steer me again in your direction.

Your act of deference to Mersault<br> in the other house<br> compares well with your past contritional words<br> to the white knight in this house.

Then of course your dissapearances<br> – a pattern you fialed to disguise<br> and linked you like a pepper pot to Jack

Jack’s proposed private message meeting with me<br> was echoed in public on these boards -<br> a racecourse somewhere and rolled-up sleeves -<br> in a ranting thread in horseracing that included Nore.<br> Remember it !<br> – removed after a day or so -<br> at about the time of the stalker.

I may of course be wrong<br> and be certain of one thing<br> you are no enemy of mine,<br> quite the contrary, despite the frustrations<br> you have loaded on me.<br> This house has downgraded its colour without you.

I like the sanctuary of this backwater place<br> and the big splash spag hetti boards are garish in comparison<br> and there are other hunchbacks to keep me company in here,<br> that like me,<br> ring silent bells.<br> not to waken the dame.

flatcapgamble.. . the big sleep follows the sheep

<br> <br> <br>  

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3669

<br>  Razbeen put your Jack behind your razor<br>  and listen up your spirit for one short minute.  

I live in a ckicken little wold<br>  barely grazing on the tufted grasses of opinion<br>  that make up this hounded house of words<br>  and my awkward slobberings are but a trifle <br>  despite the hundreds and thousands.

You, you old goat<br>  you know it from your dank sanctuary -<br>  the clever moos have trampled into the valleys<br>  with their cream peaces -<br>  while your bones and sinew rot in hell.

The association jettisoning off its old cumber<br>   has reformed and after a stuttering birth<br>   builds new youthfull muscle.<br>   You must be hopping mad !<br>   and there in a word was your mistake.

Despite his new money<br>   and ever clever rubbings<br>   you should have targeted<br>   your old adversary<br>   and left the powerful Matre to polish his steel caps.<br>   No you should have left the head <br>   for the stick bone.<br>   Thrown the book full of<br>   jellied eels

Alas poor Yorick<br>   you’re dead<br>   and callous grows in peace

<br>   <br>   <br>  

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3669

<br> Reezan my :old: head was full of Jack last night<br> and as the saying goes<br> ‘a case is never finished unless it is crone’

Your horrible death entered my mind in the earlies<br> and the grisly thoughts of your<br> cutting awful end perturbed my sheep head, just<br> enough, to unsettle it from the prospect of slumber. <br> The picture of your now emaciated form <br> buried deep in the bowels of the association,<br> the very association you long despised and battled tooth against,where you will now lie for eons, as the light words you hated, pile high above your disintegrating cracked monacle and bear down on the faulty dust filled eye until its pupil protudes in sightless horror, was a picture too far, that even the demoniacal prince of darkness himself would blink at.

I created a dubloe this morning – possibly <br>   a sign of an aged hand in a monkey thread -<br>   but I took it as a warning that my time is<br>   shortening and I planned therefore some necessary action.

I will re-fill my cup<br>   and then continue

<br>  

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3669

<br> :old: I am indeed back<br> with a half-filled cup, which is half empty,<br> on account of your hideous end, an end<br> which I would not even wish on a grass snake,<br> who reported to admin

Damn half the cup<br> I am off to re-fill<br> if a dead man cannot sup full<br> what is the purpose of life ?

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3669

<br> :old: :writing:

three posts to make a point in amorning<br> I am indeed losing my tether touch.

Reezan you and I share at least two things in common;<br> we are both dead men<br> and we both clinged in life to the edge of reezan.<br> There is evidence of my death;<br> small particles of my head stuck to a ceiling<br> now painted over, in a flat on the f f f far side of town.<br> You have been callously buried in dirt words<br> and surely must now be axe physiated.

I feel no pity, but a certain amount of sorrow<br> for your dicky demise and I will right you<br> and bring some spakle back to the glass<br> you bearly saw through.

Karloff stunned the whole world in the 30’s<br> aS people never slept for weeks after<br> seeing the celluloid monster he created<br> that crept religiously under their beds when night fell.

I offer you the spark of life too<br> I’m off to the loo<br>

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3669

:old:

Think carefully about this Reezan<br> as Frankenstein wont squander his gift<br> with a re-try, and immortality is rarely evidenced<br> in the deathly streets of bitter ol’ Bromley.<br> You have seven days<br> to creep into the gamble offices<br> and register your words<br> whatever they may be.

Thinking back to jellied eels<br> all the five participating <br> have dissappeared; been axed or walked off into the distance.<br> Just me left – a walking cadaver to rustle up the memories.

Now for the detail,<br>you may enter my dog’s address at hotmail.<br> His lower case name is the simple key,<br> but<br> a warning for any cloned figures<br> there will be tight security<br> with a barrage of highly personal questions,<br> even down to the make of striped trouser.

Jack will be high on the agenda<br> but if you have any dying words<br> I will certainly consider printing them<br> after the dog has considered the foul.<br> Tick tock

flatcapgamble…not even consulted !

<br>

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3669

:old: ghosts

<br> Nevada teenager J.H. Fry, a ham radio enthusiast was found dead in a pool of his own jokes

The woman’s katty full red lips were peeled from her face soon after death and their cherry redness emblazens the site to this day

The Union Jack fed up with argument trotted off to re-build Mersey

Pewter stuck a middle finger up then walked the plank determined to renew his head.

Diana Dire lifted her skirts to showed something green which had never been seen and paid the ultimate price as her knees were swiped away.

The man collapsed like a pack of cards falling to the floor. He was protesting the word as he was clubbed to death by the heavy back end of an axe

One was offered the chance of immortality

Matron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6236

I wonder whatever happened to Pewter?

Missing in action?

Regards- Matron<br>:cool:

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3669

:old:<br>  Pewter put in a lot of work <br>  building this site behind the scenes.<br>  He disliked the new breed of poster<br>  he often referred to as hijackers.<br>  Himself and Balance never saw eye to eye<br>  and he was last seen with his finger gesture<br>  in defiant retreat.<br>  His comeback parade almost nine months later<br>  was heavily criticised by Sky who took serious issue<br>  with his previous actions.<br>  Pewter legged it once more<br>  resuming residence in Escorial’s Mersey. <br>  <br>  

gamble
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3669

An :old: clue

Pewter was long a suspect but <br>  in converstion with me he denied he was Jack.<br>  Jack’s deference to Mersault ( Prufrock) rather took me aback.<br>  Matron you’re an old man in this house<br>  and I ask this of other oldies.

The introduction thread in here has long been removed<br>   You Matron supported newcomers with a greeting.<br>  There was an argument between me and another name – you may remamber him – someone who had been around some time.<br>   The white knight cut his words as he spoke in temper<br>   ( I was quite surprised at the outburst<br>      as the man usually showed control.<br>      He was quite well respected and possibly more<br>      on your side of the board than the ‘troubling hijackers'<br>      Pewter complained of )<br>      If he was Jack – a disaffected member fom here – he certainly   knew the white knight as he spoke of his first name in his private converstions with me)

Shortly after this episode posssibly a few weeks<br>   the thread was obliterated.<br>   I have been for a long time grasping for his name<br>   the word sun comes into my mind but this may be a herring.

rory
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

Truly, the mercury of Gamble’s genius has risen to a frightening high. Beware the old man’s wrath (not to mention the dog). Long live Gamble! :biggrin:  

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.