The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

PADDY POWER’S 4PP – SELECTIONS – SAT 8th NOVEMBER

Home Forums Archive Topics 4PP & Daylight Cup Competition PADDY POWER’S 4PP – SELECTIONS – SAT 8th NOVEMBER

Viewing 3 posts - 35 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 32178

With the site drama today I think we need a back up plan in case of future down time. I joined the Final Furlong forum back along as I know bob has people posting for the 4pp and I think if we all join then we can post on there if needed if we cant access TRF and nobody should miss out that way. I have posted on there making the same suggestion for bob’s comp along with select 3 horses to win if everyone was to join and be made aware of this in the rules then it would be quite a coincidence if both sites were down at the same time and would save any abandonment.

Just a thought.?

Blackbeard to conquer the World

Participant
    • Total Posts 32178

With the site drama today I think we need a back up plan in case of future down time. I joined the Final Furlong forum back along as I know bob has people posting for the 4pp and I think if we all join then we can post on there if needed if we cant access TRF and nobody should miss out that way. I have posted on there making the same suggestion for bob’s comp along with select 3 horses to win if everyone was to join and be made aware of this in the rules then it would be quite a coincidence if both sites were down at the same time and would save any abandonment.

Just a thought.?

Blackbeard to conquer the World

• Total Posts 4427

here is a email address, should this happen again
    bobs4pp@outlook.com

Viewing 3 posts - 35 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.