The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Oxford Tuesday night

Home Forums General Sports Oxford Tuesday night

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    trevor
    • Total Posts 43

Hi All

It’s Pall Mall night and a decent card for the opens live on Sky TV, below are my thought’s:<br>7.40 Kegans Choice is not a consistent trapper but if hitting the lids will make them all go, Terry Henry has a difficult draw but if clearing well will take all the catching. Selection Trap 3<br>8.00 Greenacre Lin will be all the rage for this after her break but I will take a chance with the fresh Willington Belle who should lead and stay. Selection Trap 1<br>8.15 These hurdlers usually take their turns and Drive Up Sam needs to lead, if he does it should be all over. Selection Trap 5<br>8.35 Shelbourne Star is a class above these and should win, but she will be long odds on, so I will have a forecast. Selection 3 to beat 6<br>8.50 A return to action for one of my favourite dogs Droopys Corleone, his recent trials are good so lets hope he makes all. Selection Trap 1<br>9.10 I dont think the favourite truly stays 845 mtrs so an alternative is Smooth Point who will be running on at the death. Selection Trap 5<br>9.25 Debut open for Clonakenny John and he has 2 good trappers on either side but this is a good dog and hopefully will show it tonight. Selection Trap 4<br>9.45 Tims Crow is odds on but I thought he looked a tired dog in the semis, he may struggle to last out tonight. Coolmona Dave needs his own way and if he does not lead he will throw the towel in. That’s got rid of the 2 favourites so what’s left Lucrative Game will not be at the bend first, but this local tracker will benefit from any trouble up front and he will nip through on the rails he stays better than any of these and at around 20/1 he deserves some Each way support. Selction Trap 2 EW.<br>That’s it, you pay your money and take your chance, as long as they all return safely it will be a good night’s viewing.

Best regards<br>Trevor

trevor
    • Total Posts 43

Hi All

Not a great night for winners from me, the final was over in a matter of strides, Tims Crow was electric and will have set a few alarm bells ringing for the Derby. Congratulations to Peter Rich and the owners.

Best regards<br>Trevor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.