The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

One-A-Day

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems One-A-Day

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 670 total)
  • Author
    Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

Hi Folks.

I thought I would like to contribute something to this part of the forum.

The majority of systems seem not to work in the "long term".  However, there are obviously some that seem to be profitable year after year.  I have used this particular system with success for well over ten years, it also lends itself to racing over 52 weeks.  Yes, the prices will be small, however, this does avoid the long losing runs that is the curse of many a system.

I will not post the rules if that’s ok.   I will put the selection up on a daily basis for a while (time permitting).

The starting bank will be 100 points, 1 point =£5.  The size of the bets will vary from day to day.  All bets placed are to win only.  All winning bets will be settled at sp.

The size of the bank 100 compared  to £5 =1 poiint may seem a little ambitious.  The reasoning behind this will hopefully show that a large bank is not always needed when the long losing run scenario is avoided.

I will of course be placing my own customary bets on these selections as usual.:cool:

Prices;<br>When a selection is made and if I am in a position to only take the sp price and feel that it will be shorter than 10/11, then I will have no wager for that particular selection.

However, if a price can be taken better than 10/11 at any stage at one of my chosen trading places, then a wager will be struck by myself.

Newbury 3.05 Meshaheer (1 Point)  Won 1/2

Bets   Won   Lost   S/R      Credit    Debit <br>  1        1              50%      2.50 <br>

(Edited by Robotica at 7:29 pm on Aug. 10, 2003)

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5825

Welcome to this part TRF Robotica.

Look forward to your contributions.

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

Many thanks Matron, I hope this little system lives up to some of the others on here.:)

paul66
    Participant
    • Total Posts 641

Hi Robotica

Good luck with this system, if you can make 50 points (or equi at level stakes) a year I will be very impressed, as that is my benchmark – and I really hope you do.

Cheers

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

Hi Paul66.

Many thanks for your good wishes.  Obviously I know the answer to the points profit, it is no good me saying what it does or does not acheive lets see what it brings.

As I stated in the first thread this has been consistent for many years, and it will not go tits up because I am going to put the selections on here for a while.:biggrin: .<br>

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

3.10 Newbury Prince Of Denmark (1 Point) Lost

Bets   Won   Lost   S/R      Credit    Debit <br>  2        1       1     50%                 2.50<br>

(Edited by Robotica at 8:15 am on July 30, 2003)

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

Ayr 4.15 Ambushed (2 Points) Lost

Bets   Won   Lost   S/R      Credit    Debit <br>  3        1       2     33%                 12.50

(Edited by Robotica at 8:17 am on July 30, 2003)

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

Ayr 2.15 Munaawashat (3.5 Points) Won 11/4jf

Capable of making all the running.

Bets   Won   Lost   S/R      Credit    Debit    Lev St<br>  4        2       2     50%     35.62               +1.25

(Edited by Robotica at 8:24 am on July 30, 2003)

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

Sandown 8.15 Fourth Dimension (2 Points) Won 11/8fav

Bets   Won   Lost   S/R      Credit   Debit   Lev/St<br>  5        3       2     60%     42.49              +8.12<br>

(Edited by Robotica at 8:31 am on July 30, 2003)

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

Sandown 3.50 Little Pipit (1 point) Won 7/4fav

Bets   Won   Lost   S/R    Credit   Debit   Lev/St<br>  6        4       2     66%   51.24             +16.87

(Edited by Robotica at 8:41 am on July 30, 2003)

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

Ascot 3.50 Waldmark (2 points) Lost

Bets   Won   Lost   S/R    Credit   Debit   Lev/St<br>  7        4       3     57%   41.24             +6.87

(Edited by Robotica at 8:42 am on July 30, 2003)

david2
    Participant
    • Total Posts 60

Robotica

Are you going to post the rules here, or is it your intention not to?

In these instances, it’s alwyas fun to try and second guess and work them out yourself. I think I know yours, the best ones are the simple ones, aren’t they?

If you are against posting the rules, then I’ll honour your wishes. It’s nice to see a 1 a day system here.

Whatever, all the best

<br>David

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

Hi David2.

It is good that you have taken the initiative to find out how selections for a simple system are reached.

I will in time post the way the system works but, in the meantime, if you wish to post your own thoughts I certainly have no objections, providing they are only left up for four days.

david2
    Participant
    • Total Posts 60

Hi Robotica,

No I’ll let you post them up if you want to, but tell me you stay at the start that you have been operating this for over 10 years. Has it made a profit every year?

Good luck

David

Robotica
    • Total Posts 516

Hi David2.

Yes, It has made a profit every year, the staking plan takes care of that side.<br>

(Edited by Robotica at 9:29 am on July 26, 2003)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 670 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.