The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Novice Hurdlers 2019-20

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Novice Hurdlers 2019-20

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    jackh1092jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2575

Looked very handy indeed Bobby. I actually think that was one of the most impressive maiden winners this year.

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

Venture to CognacVenture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 17608

Sorry Jack, I completely missed your reply.

Yeah, another decent run from him on Sunday, and people taking notice of him now. I wasn’t blown away by Andy Dufresne on Sunday, but happy with his progress as far as this thread goes.

Of the rest, Shishkin finally delivered today, and hammered in the betting for Cheltenham, and of the others, as much as I don’t think he’s value for The Supreme, it’s good to see Abacadabras head the market, again, in relation to the thread.

McFabulous and Midnight Run The big disappointments, though hardly be a surprise if they appear from nowhere in a big Handicap, and I just wonder if Midnight Run will appear in The Martin Pipe.

jackh1092jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2575

Shishkin looked very good. Missed the prices sadly.
    Winner of Martin pipe was out Wednesday afternoon, or at least I hope so haha! Same colours as midnight run!

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

• Total Posts 17608

That’s a fair shout Jack on Column of Fire, can’t argue with at all, very decent performance.

• Total Posts 17608

Very happy with McFabulous at Market Rasen, and though entered for Ballymore, I’d be hoping he goes Martin Pipe.

• Total Posts 17608

All roads lead to Cheltenham for Shishkin now, after his Huntingdon win.

I’m very happy with him. Well I’m happy for the thread. I’d be a lot happier if I took that huge 33’s I mentioned FFS.

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3071

Aione and Russian Diamond didn’t hurdle particularly well today (Russian Diamond was particularly clueless and his shambles of a jump at the last cost him any chance) but already looking forward to next season over fences for this pair. Two nice looking chasers.

• Total Posts 17608

Very happy to see two of mine, Abracadabras and Shishkin, prominent in the betting, and live contenders for The Supreme, especially when they were 25’s and 33’s respectively when I put them up.

Considerably less happy that I don’t have a f’cking cent on either of them. FFS

• Total Posts 17608

Again, FFS

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.