The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Nothing Gained 6

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Nothing Gained 6

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    Venture to CognacVenture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 17031

1240 Kempton
    Palmers Hill, Midnightreferendum
    50p Reverse Exacta

-£130.39

jackh1092jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2263

Taking you on with Millen to one in the 2.52 at Fairyhouse! Gl Bobby!

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

• Total Posts 17031

Not what I want to hear Jack with the week you’ve had lol

Good luck

jackh1092jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2263

Haha at least we are on the two gambles anyway!

jackh1092jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2263

Mine managed to travel like the winner but stopped a fair bit- sadly, I got pipped for third even ffs.

• Total Posts 17031

Oh I was cursing you for a long way Jack lol, he travelled really well, thought you had bagged another one.

I didn’t really fancy much at all today, and was probably a few bets for the sake of it, but I did have a decent enough bet on Dromore Lad. He was the opposite of yours, and I knew I was beat after a furlong.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7812

Emma had a good 2nd at Catterick today; started at 10/1 but I backed it at 18’s this morning. So relieved that I noticed it as I was convinced that Catterick would be abandoned. Mickey Hammond is one canny trainer and he’s using her claim very effectively. Wish we could stay at Middleham again and get a bit of inside gossip!

• Total Posts 17031

Excellent Moe, I like these wee angles of yours, so I’ll have a look at her definitely.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7812

She’s riding at Musselbrough tomorrow but her good strike rate stems mainly from riding in chases for Paula Smith [relative?] and Mickey Hammond.

• Total Posts 17031

Nice price tomorrow Moe, so I’ll have to find a few to perm her with.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7812

Not much success with that particular trainer, though….

• Total Posts 17031

Fantastic Moe, a nice wee EW at 16’s I wasn’t expecting. Cheers.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7812

Great stuff. She rode a good race to get placed. Would never have beat the winner who nearly got carried out by a loose horse. Racing radio didn’t even give her a mention so I’m hoping she’s slipped under the radar. I’m sure Mickey Hammond is plotting something with her and that the rides for other trainers are just gaining experience but I’m surprised she placed for that trainer and in a hurdle race. 30% + strike rate in chases. I know he’s up against your lad but I’ve backed Little Bruce for the cross country at 33/1. They gave him a spin over the fences the other day. Only tiny but has the heart of a lion and Adam should be fit for Cheltenham. He must have taken to the fences or Phil wouldn’t have entered him. Think Emma’s got some rides on Friday…..

• Total Posts 17031

I’ll look out for her on Friday, and probably other days as well now.

Good luck with Bruce. I’ve nothing on Tiger Roll at all this year Moe. Had him in so many perms for this last year, but just couldn’t do it this year. I’ve won enough off him the last three years, so he’ll only be in the perms on the day. If I’m being absolutely honest, I wanted them to retire him, but I’ll bloody roar him home if he’s there at the business end.

He’ll make the perms on the day, but that’s it. I had a couple of pounds on Edwulf Antepost, but he’s not going, so if I do have a bet on the race, it’ll be another old favourite in Neverushacon.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7812

There are so many races I can’t watch now [stand in the hall listening to the commentary]. Tiger Roll, Lady Buttons [the queen in the north], Little Bruce. At least Ding Ding[the queen in the south] very rarely makes it to any televised races!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 343 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.