The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

nolands 2nd run…………………

Home Forums Horse Racing nolands 2nd run…………………

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    beckster
    • Total Posts 292

nobby is due to run his 2nd nxt race on the 1st feb at chepstow.. :wink:

Bulwark
    • Total Posts 3119

It’ll be good to see him again, I’m glad they are getting a novice campaign into him, hopefully he’ll go well and come back better. :)

cheltboy
    • Total Posts 129

I was very impressed by Folkestone. Let’s hope he stay sounds. If he turns up at Cheltenham, he wins.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Trainer seems determined to run him in the Arkle, and to get another 2 runs into him before then.
    Have a lot of respect for PN, but it wouldn’t be the first time that pot hunting has taken priority over other’s interests. Fingers X’d the horse comes out of it all ok.

Fist of Fury 2k8
    • Total Posts 2930

I hate Chepstow it’s a friggin swamp when it rains. Hope the ground isn’t too bad and he comes out of the race ok…wouldn’t have been my choice of a course but then PN’s the man and he knows the horse better than anyone.

beckster
    • Total Posts 292

here here got azza as proof………..yea he jumped super last time so hope he same again, n more more importantly his legs good after it :wink:

no idea
    • Total Posts 685

Hope all goes well Beckster and that he came out of his last race fit and well.

Roll on 1st Feb the Cheltenham

For me he is the banker already

beckster
    • Total Posts 292

feb1st is now in doubt with nobby as he has not eaten up for the last 2 days……………..we will let u know when we know,fingers crossed. :cry:

Getzippy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1152

Nobby would have half a chance in the Sun Alliance.

Zip

no idea
    • Total Posts 685

Hope he is alright in the next couple of days and eats up.

Fingers crossed

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

I see he has not been declared for tomorrow’s race at Doncaster – can anyone (ie beckster!) shed any light on this?

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

I see he has not been declared for tomorrow’s race at Doncaster – can anyone (ie beckster!) shed any light on this?

David, could be that when he didn’t eat up the other day, he had all his declarations for this weekend scratched – afterall, if he wasn’t well enough today, I’m presuming he wouldn’ be well enough for tomorrow either.

Mike

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

afterall, if he wasn’t well enough today, I’m presuming he wouldn’ be well enough for tomorrow either.

I didn’t hear that he wasn’t well yesterday – where did you hear that?

Grey Desire
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1904

I think I read the other day that Warwick for the Kingmaker next week was a possible for his next run.

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

DB, I was just going by what Beckster said above, that he hasn’t eaten up and that his participation was in doubt for today – so I was just assuming that if his participation was in doubt today, then it would be in doubt for tomorrow also, hence no declarations.

Apologies if I’m on the wrong track here as I know nothing about how not eating up affects a horse :oops:

Mike

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.