The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

No christmas cheer this year…

Home Forums Horse Racing No christmas cheer this year…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Glenn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1981

Well, christmas is coming and even the Farepak clients look like they’ll have some money to spend. So please spare a thought this year for all those waiting on Coral divying up their winnings to fund their festivities. It looks like they’re not gonna get anything in time for christmas.

If there’s anyone from Joker Al’s on here please have a heart and have a word with your bean counters. My mate is absolutely brassic and wonders if he’ll ever see his money.

I know he’s probably done something extremely evil like having the temerity to back a winner and for that he must be punished. I also know you are technically within your rights to work to rule and not even start processing the withdrawel until a fortnight after it was requested, but come on: this is supposed to be the season of good will.

Christmas is coming,<br>The lizards are getting fat,<br>Please put a penny into my mate’s hat,<br>If you haven’t got a penny, a word in your bean counters’ ears will do,<br>If you haven’t got a word then *&@** you

empty walletempty wallet
    • Total Posts 1631

:biggrin:

Glenn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1981

Day 15 – still no money.

Looks like it’ll be the savvy army for christmus dinner for my mate this year.

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Maybe its a new policy, saves them knocking bets back.

Seagull
    • Total Posts 1708

Glenn,<br>no doubt you will look after your mates <br>I dont know you but from you postings on here I think your very o.k.<br> happy Christmas<br>ps <br>can u get a decent wager on the mob form Basingstoke?<br>Easy to say when Ive got akite for 24K from Larry Ladbrokes today and I did not need some sweaty sock  named ALAN RIDLEY to help me

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.