The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Naughtily priced horse

Home Forums Horse Racing Naughtily priced horse

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Zoso
    • Total Posts 479

Does anyone else think that 2.3 + is an outrageously good price for Inspirina to place in the 7:50 race?

I keep pinching myself as I simply cant believe it. I am fully matched at 2.36. Its a 3 horse race with 2 places. Horse looks mildly progressive has never ran a bad race (in the context of this), Its used to running in class 4 handicaps and is running against a lower grade of animals. I dont see a problem with it staying (entered in a hurdle race soon). Race is likely to turn into a sprint anyway so stamina really shouldnt be a problem. Super Kirsty is taking 3 l/b off.

Subadar looks extremely regressive and recorded an RPR of just 34 and 35 in its last 2 runs, he hangs, he looks ungenuine and was beaten over 17 lengths on his only previous race on polytrack.

Fav will probably win but 2.3 + just looks naughty for Inspirina to finish in the first 2 in a 3 horse race.

Anyone have an opinion on this race?

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

Yes.

It’s sand-dancing tosh.

Zoso
    • Total Posts 479

2.36 in a sand dancing tosh race pays exactly the same as 2.36 in a Group 1 race. Some lucky people got 2.6 for that. :shock:

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

Group races are Turf-dancing tosh.

Andrew Hughes
    • Total Posts 1904

Have you spotted a pattern yet Zoso?

Zoso
    • Total Posts 479

Have you spotted a pattern yet Zoso?

You have lost me Aranalde. Im intrigued by that comment, please divulge further. :? (Im easily lost by the way :wink: ), does the pattern involve Grasshopper and tosh? :P

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

…..does the pattern involve Grasshopper and tosh? :P

Usually, but not in this case.

Flash
    • Total Posts 1144

I don’t do all weather, hate it however out of boredom I looked at a couple of races this evening.

Agree with you Zoso ridiculous price especially with Milkshake riding.

First two were always going to be the first two, even if it was a close run thing for second.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.