The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Monday 7th February

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Monday 7th February

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    non vintagenon vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

Each-way multiple to start the week…

1:50 wolverhampton – LIBRE (fit, in form and suited by course & distance with the two main dangers opposable on back-from-a-lay-off and stable-in-a-quiet-spell grounds)

2:00 sedgefield – MAJOR CATCH (solid form and will go under the conditions, up against a dodgy looking favourite in Zeitgeist who scraped home in a pants race, and the heavily penalised Mr Mischief)

2:20 wolverhampton – GANYMEDE (goes well fresh and is up against a probable non-stayer in Kirkstone and Elated who was pretty cheap and makes a belated debut)

4:30 sedgefield – SAMS LAD (yard seem to know what they are doing when they raid the north, and the debut form of this horse is better than most if not all of that shown already by others here, with no stand out debutants to my eyes, and he is likely to improve on that effort anyhow)

4:30 lingfield – MR BELVEDERE (race lacks strength in depth, and this recently consistent runner is just about the form pick for me, with no reasons why he should finish unplaced)

<br>Hopefully, they’ll be some winners in there but if they all get placed, I’ll be perfectly happy!

non vintagenon vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

oh well…i said i’d be happy, but still kind of disappointed!

Libre (2nd 9/4)<br>Major Catch (1st 5/2)<br>Ganymede (2nd 7/2)<br>Sams Lad (2nd 10/1)<br>Mr Belvedere (3rd 10/3)

Just over £70 back for £12 staked in £1 e.w four-folds and accumulator, and I live to fight another day!

:)

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

£5.00 e/w accumulator returns £71.70 with Hills early prices. Good stuff mate.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.