The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Mares Hurdle 2023

Home Forums Archive Topics Cheltenham Archive Cheltenham 2023 Mares Hurdle 2023

Viewing 17 posts - 103 through 119 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3467

Brandy love is going to walk this

Tizaaards Cider
    Participant
    • Total Posts 639

The racing manager of Marie’s rock saying he’s not sure what could live with her in the stayers….. Which made me cack myself. Then says in the same breath she’s still more than likely going to run in this.

No decision until March 12th but I’m reasonably content now!

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3467

Shes surely going to the stayers tiz? Epatante here when shed have a solid chance in all likelyhood in the stayers? Why would nicky aim two potential winners to one mares race?

Tizaaards Cider
    Participant
    • Total Posts 639

I’d imagine he’s probably thinking aim two darts at a race they have a chance in as opposed to aim one dart at a race that has a huge question mark over in terms of trip.

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3467

Yeah but shed be around the front 3 in the market for the stayers, live chance, Looks certain now shes swerving this tiz and heading there unless something happens to ep

Tizaaards Cider
    Participant
    • Total Posts 639

Were you getting your info from ham? Or are you simply on the wind up.

The racing manager said Saturdays she’s more likely to stick to the mares race at the festival than go up to 3m at Aintree.

Have you heard something else? Or have you got 80/1 for the stayers and talking pony as usual?

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6657

Nicky said the stayers is most likely today unfortunately

I’d imagine she will only come here if thr ground is soft

So I’m probably down to just Brandy love who I think will go off 2nd fav

And now with no Marie’s rock in the picture Honeysuckles chances are definitely better

Epatante and echoes in rain are 2 milers

Love envoi not quite good enough for me

May have a saver on Honeysuckle on the day, even though she has regressed without Marie’s rock there’s not many of these that I could actually see beating her

Tizaaards Cider
    Participant
    • Total Posts 639

I’m hoping the owners get their way and see sense. Nicky has said the stayers is his preferred option, but not necessarily the one that suits the horse best.

But it looks a forlorn hope having heard what’s come out his mouth today.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8863

I backed Love Envoi after she won at Sandown. But that was when I thought Honeysuckle was either going to run in the Champion or be retired.

If Maries Rock does go down the Stayers route, I think Honeysuckle is a certainty in this race. Even if she has regressed, she is still better than these. She also stays and the longer distance may suit her better now.

Tizaaards Cider
    Participant
    • Total Posts 639

I think it’s Honeysuckle that Henderson is running from!

But she’ll go close to evens for this is MR does indeed divert!

But I’ve still got a sneaking suspicion that she’ll run in this in the end. The owners seem to understand her best chance of winning a race is this race so hopefully Henderson’s Jedi mind trick doesn’t work on them.

westender69
    Participant
    • Total Posts 25

Why are Unibet best price Marie’s Rock for Stayers given the Henderson connection?

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6657

They aren’t NRNB

Tizaaards Cider
    Participant
    • Total Posts 639

I’ve taken swift and decisive action to prevent the financial Armageddon I was facing now that Henderson is playing silly buggers.

A treble of Honeysuckle, Hermes and Luccia for the mares novice.

I’m gonna give Nicky a piece of my mind if he ever walks into the tiger bar in derby on a Saturday afternoon whilst I’m in there! The buffoon!

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3467

Was just giving you the heads up tiz, but no hassle…

where do i ever aftertime a price? Ive had plenty of big prices go horribly wrong recently lol not sure where that comments got any real purpose…

And honeysuckle wont go evs if MR is pulled tiz, thats not how the liability in this market is shaping, she may go evs on the day from being backed, but it wont be because MR has went down the stayers route..

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3467

Im hoping the nonsense i was making up earlier saved you a few £

Participant
    • Total Posts 3887

Ham you’ll learn him and his BMG pal can give plenty, but can’t take much back…

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

Tizaaards Cider
    Participant
    • Total Posts 639

Jack what are you on about you crank? I can take it all day long chief!

I certainly don’t need or look to have anyone else in my corner when I’m making my own arguments about a horse. It just so happens that when it comes to the Gold cup my thoughts are aligned with HDLG on this occasion.

And it seems I tend to disagree with your opinions. No harm done. I don’t need validation from you or anyone else though. And I’m happy to take stick back from anyone and everyone.

Viewing 17 posts - 103 through 119 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.