The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Mares Chase

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8863

Ruby Walsh and Lydia Hislop in particular were both enthusiastic on last night’s “Road To Cheltenham” about Halka Du Tabert for this race. She certainly won well on her first start over fences.

I am not totally convinced by the horses at the head of the market, so I was happy to take the standout 14/1 with Ladbrokes last night. It looks like their discussion prompted a few other punters to do the same because she is now 10/1.

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7668

I was on Allegorie De Vassy 5-1 for this a little while back.

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7543

When you’re on your cliff horse at 25s, and it bombs out on reappearance, there’s only thing to do: go back in.

She travelled and jumped well for a long way though, maybe the tongue tie and extra fitness will help. Tomorrow will show whether I need to make another trip to Father Ian’s confessional.

Night and Day 80-1

Avatar photoHe Didnt Like Ground
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5935

That’s it Green , **** common sense and go in again , cliff horses , you’ve got to love them , Bonito Cavelo is entered tom night at Newcastle …. Of course I’m playing

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6657

I think halka du tabert is out for the season

Been removed from the betting by most bookmakers

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7543

Happy with that today especially as jockey said she settled well and finished strongly. No other races today to compare the time against, but it was a quick time compared to previous runnings of the race /standard for the going and I think decent.

Markets unimpressed and she’s still available at 33s with Ladbrokes/Coral which I think is a good price. I don’t have an account with them but put her in an ew double with Imagine for the Turners, who I think is also still a good price.

I think time may tell that there was no jiggery pokery in the fog today and that the winner is a good mare.

• Total Posts 14971

Panic Attack for me at 80’s. She’s not been out since picking up an injury, and when last seen she emptied very quickly.

However, I’ve always liked her, and though this would be a big ask, even with a run under her belt, I’ve always liked her. The trip is at least ideal for her.

Panic Attack 80’s NRNB

Kendicate
    Participant
    • Total Posts 370

bump

Participant
    • Total Posts 2232

Limerick Lace

VF x

Participant
    • Total Posts 5935

Limerick Lace and Elliots e.w

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7668

wd winners

greenasgrass
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7543

Well done VF and HDLG :good:

Participant
    • Total Posts 5935

She’s a minx but she’s tough , Fri has been kind thankfully , I’ll be back next year lol

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.