Lady Aurelia

Home Forums Horse Racing Lady Aurelia

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by thejudge1 thejudge1 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26327

I’m not in disagreement with you, GingerT.
    Just stating that the rules need to change and preracetesting to become common, worldwide, or exclude participants, who ever set foot in countries, who will not change their rules. If not Clenbuterol trainees could claim more fame.

:good:
    Suspect all trainers who can legally use Clenbuterol do use Clenuterol, makes no sense not to.

Ban all Americans (not just Donald Trump).

value is everything
    Crepello1957
    Crepello1957
    Participant
    • Total Posts 704

The filly carried far to much muscle for a two year old filly. It isn’t right to be giving animals these drugs and it will have a long term detriment to breeding.
    Very disappointed she took the award, but she won’t stay and won’t train on.

Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26327

The filly carried far to much muscle for a two year old filly. It isn’t right to be giving animals these drugs and it will have a long term detriment to breeding.

Considering the performance at Ascot, sadly Crepello I don’t think they had much choice.
    Agreed, not right these “medications” are used. Certainly to the detriment of USA breeding and racing or the horse herself. I too believe she won’t train on, probably having a short career/life.

value is everything
    Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26327

Strike The Tiger, Jealous Again, No Nay Never, Hootenanny, Acapulco – all impressive Wesley Ward two year old Royal Ascot winners. How many returned to victory in Europe as three or four year olds? None. Only one – Hootenanny – ran in Europe after their two year old careers.

Probably won’t see Lady Aurelia again in Europe. If we do, doubt she’ll do any good.

value is everything
    thejudge1
    thejudge1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2254

Completely agree and I found it sickening the way the channel four team sucked up to Ward.

They were fawning over him not only at Royal Ascot but afterwards, asking him if he was ever going to come over to England to train. It made me sick to my stomach. Part of the problem I believe is that the Wesley ward story offers an “interesting” angle to their coverage of Ascot.

Until there’s a general consensus by the racing media to treat these sort of performances with the utmost suspicion, which would then filter down to the racing public at large, then this sort of thing will continue and you’ll keep having the awards going to the wrong horses. :negative:

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.