The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

kylie manser,a new talented girl!!

Home Forums Horse Racing kylie manser,a new talented girl!!

Viewing 8 posts - 18 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    speedyg
    • Total Posts 8

How about Cathy Gannon and Ann Stokell? Ok, maybe not, but you have to commend her and Pawan!!!!

But Kelly Harrison gets my top vote!

Shadow Leader
    • Total Posts 763

As has been pointed out, Manser has been riding professionally for at least 4 seasons now, she’s hardly a new name on the scene. She’s also still claiming 7lbs which personally I think speaks volumes about whether or not she is the next ‘big talent’. I don’t especially rate her myself, especially not in a finish.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

Women jockies are usless, the only good female jockey i’ve seen recentley is Hayley Turner.

Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

Women jockies are usless, the only good female jockey i’ve seen recentley is Hayley Turner.

Luckily, some clued up punters with an eye for a decent pair of hands, have managed to get excellent value on "distaff steered" runners due to the disdain the average punter shows towards them.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

The horse runs around the track not the jockey, always remember that Rory,

Participant
    • Total Posts 277

[quote The horse runs round the track not the jockey
    In that case it doesn’t matter who rides it- what a prat statement

zome
    • Total Posts 232

Well said.

Participant
    • Total Posts 6966

Women jockies are usless

I’d love to be an onlooker the day you roll up at a point-to-point meeting and came out with that tripe. Be assured the 2010 edition of Mackenzie and Harris would feature a delightful shot of the mostly very competent, but above all rock hard, lady riders kicking your head clean off its hinges!

gc

Adoptive father of two. The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Viewing 8 posts - 18 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.