The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

King George photos

Home Forums Horse Racing King George photos

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    EmmyK
    • Total Posts 166

I don’t think i’ve posted any of my own photos up for a while, so thought i might share. I have a proper camera that i’ve not used since chelt international meeting, so all the settings were a bit :shock: and i brought my cheapy lens out cause i was worried it might get bashed in the crowds! I’m a wimp! so apologies for some of the less good photos. As they are large files i’ve linked to the album. Let me know what you think!!
    Delighted for Kauto, burst into tears and had a bit of a billy elliot “HE DID IT MOMENT” then yelled well done to ruby and cried again, my poor otherhalf and his friend having to put up with me! Hope you’ve all had a wonderful xmas.
    Emma

Here’s the link. Would love to hear what you think. :)
    http://s404.photobucket.com/albums/pp123/behave_yourself_baby/King%20George%202011

sberry
    • Total Posts 1801

Some good pics there, liking no’s 47, 48, 50, 72, 125, 126, 127, 128 & 130 with no 48 the winner, imo.

Perhaps cormack will start a photos comp?

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8979

Great idea Sberry – we’ll do that. Leave it with me.

Great photos EK, really good.

sberry
    • Total Posts 1801

I have a spare copy of this book http://www.amazon.co.uk/Eclipse-Nichola … 0593059840 as I have been given it twice, happy to put one up as a prize.

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8979

I’ve pm’d you Sberry

Racing Daily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1364

Wonderful pics, thanks EmmyK

EmmyK
    • Total Posts 166

thanks everyone!

reetlass
    • Total Posts 433

Excellent photos, EmmyK, well done!

nighthorse
    Participant
    • Total Posts 385

Brilliant photos Emmy, specially the action shots.

And all those beautiful portrait pics of the most beautiful animals on earth. I would like to say including the most beautiful of them all – Kauto, but old KS is not really in line for the Pretty Boy Cup is he? More "handsome and noble"! :)

You seem to have a knack of catching them having a good old laugh at all us mug punters! :lol: Thank you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.