2016 Kim Muir

Home Forums Archive Topics Cheltenham 2016 2016 Kim Muir

This topic contains 25 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Venture to Cognac Venture to Cognac 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    peter .h
    peter .h
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1150

I’ll have three in this. Cause of Causes, Doctor Harper and The Job Is Right. Not got the best record in this!

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15795

Good luck Peter, especially with Cause of Causes & The Job Is Right. Doctor Harper was always too short for me, and I’m running scared from him. Will probably have to cover on the day.

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15795

Guess Again down to 10/1 in a place….hope you got the decent prices VTC, looks like he should get in the race, and if the betting is right, looks likely to turn up.

Heard last night that he wasn’t making the journey Jamie. Hopefully not the case, but he’s no longer blue on Oddschecker, which isn’t a great sign.

JAMIEDB9007
    JAMIEDB9007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 295

Really? Goddammit! Between him and Salubriuous for the 3 miler, that’s my handicap ante posties out the window!
    Oh well…will just have to watch Vautour hose up without the ante post thousands accrued!

Guess Again down to 10/1 in a place….hope you got the decent prices VTC, looks like he should get in the race, and if the betting is right, looks likely to turn up.

Heard last night that he wasn’t making the journey Jamie. Hopefully not the case, but he’s no longer blue on Oddschecker, which isn’t a great sign.

Shotta Sheriff
    Shotta Sheriff
    Participant
    • Total Posts 99

Cause of Causes masterclass there. I was confident having won the 4 miler he’d be strong at the finish but wasn’t expecting him to fly past them all like that. Great to watch

rocky91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 444

Well done peter VTC and anyone else who backed cause of causes.
    Especially those on antepost.

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15795

Cheers Rocky :good:

MarkTT
    MarkTT
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2603

I’m crossing things which are already crossed that Cause Of Causes gets in the National. That was impressive today and shows how well handicapped he is

raymo61
    raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4514

LOL Me too Mark

homersimpson
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2114

Great stuff VTC. Just had to back him today with his and his jockey’s Cheltenham record :yahoo:

Venture to Cognac
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 15795

Thanks Homer, I was a happy happy boy today.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.