The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Johnny Murtagh – Fame & Glory Ride Curragh 11-04-2010

Home Forums Horse Racing Johnny Murtagh – Fame & Glory Ride Curragh 11-04-2010

Viewing 6 posts - 154 through 159 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    del_boy
    • Total Posts 386

King what do you think of workforce’s chances in the arc against F&G

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

King what do you think of workforce’s chances in the arc against F&G

I have to say that there will no doubt be easier ground in Paris in October which will suit both,but

Workforce

has masses of scope an action that will grab the ground and an awesome surge of power.

Fame and Glory

has much the same credentials but doesn"t have the same amount of improvement left as the 3yo.Bearing in mind the times both colts clocked over Epsoms 11/2m,i would price up in a match, 4/6 Workforce, 5/4 Fame and Glory! 2 exceptional colts though who will both be Irish Derby winners cometh the day of reckoning!

del_boy
    • Total Posts 386

you should read the haters comments for f&g on the arc thread lol, unbelievable!! its a hard arc though, we havent come across frances horse with the best chance yet, but we will. there are alot of forgotton horses in the race!

Participant
    • Total Posts 4691

I’d say the majority of tomorrow’s main French Derby hopes won’t be in the Arc betting come October. Planteur’s obviously the main one everyone will be looking at but he was lucky to get the rub of the green last time out with a slow pace. Behkabad’s the one I’ll be keep a close eye on for both tomorrow and the Arc.

• Total Posts 629

"Haters" is a bit OTT! :D

Is it of any interest that ‘Bheki’ was removed from Hills market for the Arc having been 20’s before the race? :shock:

• Total Posts 629

The markets are interesting for sure… :shock:

Viewing 6 posts - 154 through 159 (of 159 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.