The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Horses for the notebook

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Horses for the notebook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    IRSHEYEZ
    • Total Posts 223

well my first horse is a filly of david loders called DANCE SCHOOL she was so unlucky at folkestone she got no run at all and spencer finished on the bridle full of running she has ran since but that was behind eilean ban in a stakes race.watch for her in a maiden race probably wont be a massive price.

My second horse is SANT ELENA geoff wraggs she ran on tuesday at nottingham she started slowly and then she was scrubbed along for the first 4 furlongs and come 2 the furlong and a half marker she came back on the bridle and was faced with a wall of horses in front of her darley had to sit and suffer so she should go close next day in a similar race

non vintagenon vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

Greetings IRSHEYEZ!

I agree that both of those horses look like potential maiden winners. In particular, the Wragg horse ought to go on from a promising debut in a race which the yard have taken previously. Personally, I was fairly disappointed with Dance School’s second effort, and it is possible that a little too much has been made of how unlucky she was first time out in a weakish race.

The other thing I would say is that there is a ‘Community Notebook’ section of the forum for just this kind of thing, and it might be good to also post in there…

NV

Lingfield
    • Total Posts 919

CHIC ran very wide under a French jockey in Ireland last time behind Attraction.<br>Very short at 9/4 for HQ today.<br>Dennis has just bismarked it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.