The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Hardwicke Stakes

Home Forums Archive Topics Royal Ascot Archive Royal Ascot 2021 Hardwicke Stakes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Captain Robbo
    Participant
    • Total Posts 929

HIGHEST GROUND 16/1

Stoute has not had a winner all week at Ascot though he has hit the post a few times.
    I cannot remember this trainer not having a winner at Royal Ascot (I may be wrong). His record in this race is phenomenal with 8 wins from the last 14 runnings.

Whatever Horse he sends to this race has a very big chance. On paper Highest Ground May not look the best horse in the race but we know that Stoute brings horses along slowly and they progress with age.

He has won 3 of his 6 races and surely his best is yet to come. Stoute must fancy his chances or he wouldn’t be here. Won last time out in a Leicester conditions race very comfortably and that will have set him up for a big run here.

It would be foolish to undersestimate the chance of Highest Ground today and at 16/1 is well worth putting the faith in. His father didn’t have too shabby a record at Ascot with 5 wins from 5 runs and he won twice on soft. I’m not expecting him to emulate his father but I can certainly see him winning today.

Participant
    • Total Posts 2367

GGone for Iliraab, hope it can keep improving dont see why not, best of luck1

Mike007
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7768

Broome coverbet 3 places.

FinalFurlong91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6657

Excellent performance that first time up

Another piece of tarnawas form franked

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.