The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Happy Boy

Home Forums Horse Racing Happy Boy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Charlie D
    • Total Posts 500

Visually impressive, numbers seem to back up the performance and it will be interesting to see how he goes next time

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

Visually impressive, numbers seem to back up the performance and it will be interesting to see how he goes next time

I wonder who will be training him next time Charlie – I bet the haggling is going on as we speak :D

Mike

LetsGetRacing
    • Total Posts 1147

He didn’t exactly have the profile of a dirt miler, having previously won a Grade 3 contest over twelve furlongs on heavy ground, so a degree of caution may be advisable, but there’s certainly no arguing with the manner of victory.

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

I’m quietly surprised that nobody’s done an "I love a Brazillian!" joke yet.

Given that he’s still got all his wedding veg, methinks Happy Boy is very well named.

gc

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Charlie D
    • Total Posts 500

He didn’t exactly have the profile of a dirt miler, having previously won a Grade 3 contest over twelve furlongs on heavy ground, so a degree of caution may be advisable, but there’s certainly no arguing with the manner of victory.

From what i can make out, he’s actually won on dirt before.

The G2 GP Piratininga over 2000m

dandan
    • Total Posts 199

I was impressed.

"Given that he’s still got all his wedding veg, methinks Happy Boy is very well named. "

Class, Jeremy! :)

Charlie D
    • Total Posts 500

Willo ratings

Happy Boy 107

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.