The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Ginger's Winners

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips Ginger's Winners

Viewing 6 posts - 1,548 through 1,553 (of 1,553 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33015

GT – no I still get issues even when not logged in, near enough every time click a new page it re-directs itself to Zerling Hair Treatment website

Does anyone else get this problems on the site, or perhaps the website is giving me a hint on potential solutions tomy receding hairline :wacko: :wacko:

There were some possible solutions put forward in the “Advirtisment” thread in the “Horse Racing” section Rooster. Quite a few are having the same problem with Zerling, and I don’t mean they’re going bald!

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 80

Hi Mark

Really missed you’re tips this week at Royal Ascot.
    I’ve been following your tips for a few years now and have shown a good profit!

Hopefully you can start a new thread in the near future.

All the best
    Mark

MTOTO88
    Participant
    • Total Posts 343

GT – no I still get issues even when not logged in, near enough every time click a new page it re-directs itself to Zerling Hair Treatment website

Does anyone else get this problems on the site, or perhaps the website is giving me a hint on potential solutions tomy receding hairline :wacko: :wacko:

No problems for me Roosterbooster though I am not sure why – I don’t use any specific software/blocker. Hope you get it sorted soon

MTOTO88
    Participant
    • Total Posts 343

Hi GT. Have you totally abandoned your tipping on here or will you plan to continue once the site issues clear up. I am sure that many people on here would love to be able to follow your selections either on here or via a blog like WordPress. All the best

Participant
    • Total Posts 33015

Haven’t decided what to do yet Mtoto/Baynet. Still occasionally post my opinions on the Big Race Discussion section. Haven’t got much enthusiasm for this kind of thing at the moment. Might start another thread once this site improves, might start a blog, might not do anything.

Actually made a small loss since I stopped DLAP posting, so you haven’t missed much. :lol:

Whatever my decision will let you know on here.
    Can’t say when that’ll be though. :good:

Value Is Everything
    MTOTO88
    Participant
    • Total Posts 343

Thanks for your frank and honest reply. Your thread is the highlight of this site and I am sure that many TRFers would agree and hope that you do continue posting your opinions back up on here or start your own blog. Whatever you decide good luck in the future and I hope your losing run ends very soon. :good:

Viewing 6 posts - 1,548 through 1,553 (of 1,553 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.