The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Gingers Jumpers

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips Gingers Jumpers

Viewing 17 posts - 2,092 through 2,108 (of 2,424 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

Ginge,
    This is not twitter, you don’t have followers. Why would any pro gambler post up his/her selections here for others? it’s attention seeking. :twisted:
    Are you more worried about losing your edge or profits as you have already been banned by James and Stan and people ‘following’ your selections will not help your cause even if they are only betting 0.00001% per point.
    You tell everyone who’s ready to listen about the %age of odds table, trainer form, pace angles etc you need to be more ruthless.
    Also stop winding up Gord, you should be studying.

My one or two followers am sure don’t make much difference Nathan. :wink:

"Attention seeking"? It’s not me who describes himself as "legendary", is an aftertimer that lies about anyone he sees as a threat. :lol:

If I can help other TRFers improve their betting and make a profit, I will.

Am not interested in betting tomorrow, but you’re right, when I have to spend time defending myself like this; what’s the point? :roll:

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Ginge you silly old Sausage,I am to Foresight what you are to Hindsight,my legendary Ante-Post coups are unforgettable and its truly amazing just how many are on here at prices you only have 4 measley points on because you’ve lost the other 85 points selling your Follower down the river.I have earned legendary status not for Aftertiming,think of it more as reminiscing but for the unbelievable way I prophecise,the unique talent of spotting talent then the incredible accuracy of targeting a race for said talent,in the meantime snaffling prices you only dream about after they are published.Yes ‘Legendary’ is a word that sits comfortable with my reputation…….’forgettable’ suits yours! :lol:

Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

I dont bet anywhere near like old Ginge,I might have 2 or 3 wagers a week and there’s nothing on here that says I’m contracted to put them up.

Absolutely Gordie Boy, but when you call something a "worthy favourite @ 8/1", where others in the race are given much more glowing words than that and aren’t heard of as a bet… People don’t expect to hear you claiming you’ve taken the 8/1 after it’s won. etc. etc. :roll:

You mention a horse in passing and if it wins you claim to have backed it. If it doesn’t win, it’s never heard of again. :lol:

Definition of Aftertiming:
    When a person claims to be on the good side of a bet or prediction after the result without proving any evidence before or during the event.

You are "The Aftertiming King". :wink:

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

Ginge you silly old Sausage,I am to Foresight what you are to Hindsight,my legendary Ante-Post coups are unforgettable and its truly amazing just how many are on here at prices you only have 4 measley points on because you’ve lost the other 85 points selling your Follower down the river.I have earned legendary status not for Aftertiming,think of it more as reminiscing but for the unbelievable way I prophecise,the unique talent of spotting talent then the incredible accuracy of targeting a race for said talent,in the meantime snaffling prices you only dream about after they are published.Yes ‘Legendary’ is a word that sits comfortable with my reputation…….’forgettable’ suits yours! :lol:

And yet you don’t make a profit and I make a very good one. :lol:

When will you learn Gordie Boy, whichever way a punter bets this game is all about making a

profit

. It’s no good having the odd big priced winner when you’ve thrown away so much money through non-runner ante-post bets! And it’s not only a win bet lost each time but a place bet too! Fact is you’d have made an awful lot more money backing your Cheltenham horses

on the day

, ie your slightly increased ante-post prices (compared to day of race) don’t make up for the

22 Cheltenham non-runner losing

ante-post bets. :wink:

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

If

Shutthefrontdoor

wins a big race it will probably be the Grand National. I fear the "Trumpet Blower" hasn’t got much chance of picking up. But doesn’t really matter because he can always start another thread and then forget about the bet completely. Just like the Boston Bob Gold Cup bet this year. :lol: I wish my bookmaker would forget about losing bets. :wink:

You must have filled your purses today lads surely?

Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

You must have filled your purses today lads surely?

Nah, I have no interest in making a profit. :lol: Thought I’d allow you the glory Gordie.

Day of rest today.

It’s a buxxxx you didn’t put the bet in your thread though. :(

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

Punchestown Gold Cup
    48 points @ 4/1 (B365) Boston Bob* (min 4/1)

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

3:50 Sandown
    30 points @ 10/1 (B365) Ardkilly Witness* (min 8/1)
    24 points @ 12/1 (VC) Godsmejudge* (min 11/1)
    23 points @ 25/1 (FD) Restless Harry* (min 22/1)

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

2:40 Sandown
    66 points @ 5/2 (FD) Hunt Ball* (min 85/40)

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

2:05 Sandown
    23 points @ 11/1 (VC) Stiff Upper Lip* (min 10/1)
    22 points @ 9/1 (VC) Ravens Tower* (min 17/2)
    27 points @ 8/1 (B365) Dolores Delightful* (min 7/1)
    saver:
    17 points @ 9/2 (betfair) Keltus (min 4/1) (£315 available)

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

5:30 Punchestown
    48 points @ 9/2 (B365) Somersby* (min 9/2)
    40 points @ 5/1 (Boyle) HiddenCyclone* (min 5/1)

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

5:30 Punchestown
    48 points @ 9/2 (B365) Somersby* (min 9/2)
    40 points @ 5/1 (Boyle) HiddenCyclone* (min 5/1)

saver:
    10 points @ 9/1 (SJ) Ballynagour (min 9/1)

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

4:20 Punchestown
    21 points each way @ 9/1 (WH) Vasleur Lido* (min 15/2)

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

8 points each way @ 20/1 (VC) Wicklow Brave* (min 20/1)

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

8 points each way @ 20/1 (VC) Wicklow Brave* (min 20/1)

Broke even there with Valseur Lido claiming second. Wicklow Brave looks a bit of a dog. Didn’t find much off bridle last two starts and ruined chance at start there. Got to be impressed by Faugheen; although the other jockeys made it a lot easier than it could’ve been. Didn’t put any pressure on his jumping. Two horses in the race who’d produced their best from the front decided not to go to the front and allowed Ruby an easy lead. :roll:

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

Hope either Somersby or Hidden Cyclone do the biz. Both run their best races ridden prominently. Hope they don’t cut each others throats. Other than that they couldn’t be more different. Somersby has a poor win/run ratio and has looked temperamental at times in past. But ran a lot better in the QM in cheek pieces, doing best of those up with a fierce pace. Hidden Cyclone as genuine as they come and better than ever, placed in the Ryanair. It’s possible this will be too much of a test of speed. However, worth taking a chance at the price.

Value Is Everything
    Participant
    • Total Posts 33016

Punchestown Gold Cup
    48 points @ 4/1 (B365) Boston Bob* (min 4/1)

Yyyyyyyyyessssss! :D
    At bloody last!
    About time Boston Bob won some ante-post money for me.
    At bloody last his trainer has run the horse at its best distance.

Value Is Everything
Viewing 17 posts - 2,092 through 2,108 (of 2,424 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.