The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Friday 2nd March

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Friday 2nd March

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SELECTTIPS
    • Total Posts 221

Ayr.<br>14:20 MISS MORELLI +1<br>14:55 DOUBLE DEFAULT +3<br>15:30 MARSHALL HALL +1<br>16:05 THE WEAVER +2<br>16:40 NEVADA RED +4<br>17:10 PETERS PRIDE +1<br>17:40 JACKSONVILLE +1<br>Newbury.<br>14:00 MOBAASHER +2<br>14:30 MONEY ORDER +7<br>15:05 JACKS CRAIC +2<br>15:40 THE LUDER +1<br>16:15 PURPLE PATCH +1<br>17:20 NIKE WALKER +6<br>Wolverhampton.<br>13:40 SOLDIERS QUEST +4<br>14:10 RECIPROCATION +4<br>14:40 OUR KES +1<br>15:50 FRACTURED FOXY +1<br>16:25 LYSANDER’S QUEST +1

<br>Today’s Total Recommended Stakes = 43 points

Thursday’s List gave 4 winners from 15 selections, a strike rate of 27%.<br>Highest s.p: 13/2<br>Lowest s.p: 8/13<br>Level Stakes Profit/Loss: – 0.30<br>Recommended Profit/Loss: – 13.52<br>March’s Stats.<br>4 winners from 15 selections, a strike rate of 27%<br>Highest s.p: 13/2<br>Lowest s.p: 8/13<br>Level Stakes Profit/Loss: – 0.30<br>Recommended Profit/Loss: – 13.52

(Edited by SELECTTIPS at 7:53 am on Mar. 2, 2007)

moolarman
    • Total Posts 60

Good Morning all,

My tip today is for Ayr –

5-10pm Ayr – Peters Pride W<br>I am going for a straight win today!

I have 5 more on my blog page –

Moolarmania Horse Racing

Good Luck to all!<br>Moolarman

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

2:40 Wolverhampton – Our Kes is favorite for this race after winning over C/D on monday but this race is a lot better imo and he will find it harder with his penalty. Pab Special probably didn’t stay the 10f trip last time out but the form of his previous 2 runs gives him a good chance. Trainer has been in good form recently. Backed e/way at 11/2.

4:15 Newbury – Nycteos is favorite after being off course for 329 days following an injury but Paul Nicholls states that he is not expecting him to win and will need the run. Could still win as is fairly treated but is poor value at 6/4 imo. I prefer to bet on Gala Evening from Jim Old’s yard. The form of the last 2 races is reasonably good and is proven on the testing ground where he will carry bottom weight. Backed e/way at 11/2.  

chammy
    • Total Posts 14

Wolverhampton 2.40<br>Symbol Of Peace gets a very narrow vote over Pop Music. He is in decent form over this C&D and should give another good account if the race is run to suit. It’s a toughie though, an each way call may be safer. 9-2 win <br>Little Jimbob may also be of each way interest at 12-1.

Wolverhampton 3.40<br>Black Moma may throw down the best challenge to the favourite. Encouraging performance last time out and a chance is taken on whether she handles the surface. 7-2 win

Wolverhampton 4.25<br>Your Amount is likely to do well over this trip, staying on well to win at this course late last year and meeting trouble in running when looking to follow that win up. Travels strongly and should be in the frame at the business end. 9-2 win

Wolverhampton 5.00<br>Heathyards Pride has a fine record at the course (5 wins and 2 places in 10 starts) and could be a surprise package in this competitive affair. 8-1 e/w

Wolverhampton 5.30<br>Flying Bantam hadn’t won in two years before last outing, where the cheekpieces seemed to do the trick. Now may be the best time to catch him. 8-1 e/w

Aragorn
    • Total Posts 2208

First race @ Newbury, Mon Michel…

Probably just below listed level on the flat, moore thought enough of him to throw him into a G1 first time up. Beaten along way next time but this is nowhere near the quality of that race and it was a strangely run race anyway. Now that he’s had his sights lowered and Mobaasher isn’t running looks a good bet to me. Forecast is ridiculous in the sporting life…

FlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

2:30 Newbury

Stripe Me Blue made it into my notebook with its bumper debut, staying on well into 2nd at a big price to a Tony McCoy ridden Cockspur if I remember correctly. It won a couple of runs later in a bumper and then moved on to hurdles. It obviously fell last time, but was absolutely tanking along and I felt it would of given the winner plenty to think about. It should be noted that it was jumping its hurdles like fences prior to falling. At 8/1 though it could be worth a small interest to oppose the favourite with.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.