The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Free Money

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Free Money

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Cav
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4822

Here’s a nice little system that even Nick Mordin would be proud of….

Back every horse whose trainer/jockey has been done for non trying or a horse thats been given a publicly flagged up dubious ride on its next run, the improvement is amazing

Recent qualifiers

Ashleys Petale….NICK GIFFORD (jockey and trainer non triers)
    6th btn 27L @ Fontwell 9th Nov….Next run 3rd btn 2L @ 12/1

Mambazo…..S C WILLIAMS (jockey banned)
    9th btn 4.5L @ Kempton 3rd Feb…..Next run 2nd btn 1.5L @ 5/2

Ignotus…..ALAN SWINBANK (jockey and trainer non triers)
    2nd btn 3.5L @ Catterick 1st Jan…..Next run 1st @ 7/4

Justcallmehandsome…..D J S FFRENCH DAVIS (complete reversal of previously successful front running tactics, taken very wide into straight)
    4th btn 4L @ 11/10F @ Wolves 24 Jan…..Next run 3rd btn 1.5L @ 10/1

<b>I forgot to add M Wigum to this list. He is currently awaiting a hearing for a second breach of the non triers rule. His strike rate in 2008 at almost 24% is double that of previous years, his horses in 2008 are being beaten on average 3.1 lengths as opposed to an average of 9 and 8 lengths in 06 and 07 respectively. Massive improvement again from a convicted non trier</b>

That’s from the top of my head there are more I’m sure. Aces Four FERDY MURPHY is another one to look out for although he’s been off for so long he’ll probably need another public schooling before he’s a system qualifier.

I suggest backing non trier/dubious ride system horses on BF before the off then "greening up" in running.

Nice little earner.

<!– s:wink: –>:wink:<!– s:wink: –>

robnorth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5679

A link which might be useful in this context is

http://www.britishhorseracing.com/inside_horseracing/about/whatwedo/disciplinary/regulatory.asp

Gives access to reports of Stewards Enquiries, Disciplinary Hearing and ‘Why They Ran Badly’ reports.

Rob

Wallace
    Participant
    • Total Posts 862

Nice angle. How about flagging up some pre qualifiers and get in early for the Another Promise next time!!!

Cav
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4822

* Have edited my top post.

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Although he didn’t win Salut Saint Cloud would be another qualifier. Shocking stuff at Southwell then punted at Lingfield next time and finished second.

Magic Amour was another. Couldn’t give it away under Manav Nem (7) on reappearance. Backed off the boards with Donohue up next time.

Interesting betting patterns of late on Saviles Delight. Taken the lane 8 route at Wolverhampton and ran on under tender handling, well-backed winner at Southwell next time.

carvillshill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2778

If you boys must play in the sand….

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

It isn’t a preserve of the all-weather though is it. Look at Fabulous Jet at Sedgefield and the diferent tactics adopted at Hereford.

Black Sam Bellamy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 442

Or David Pipe’s Tino Tino at the start of February…from a hold up horse (6/1 out to 11/1) to a front runner in nine days.

MDeering
    • Total Posts 1688

Interesting theory that I would never expect to be executed in racing!

When an AFL club (AFL = Australian Football’s elite league) loses their coach mid-season and is replaced by an interim one, they usually turn out winning for his first game, against all the odds.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.