The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Fintron’s Sprinters

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips Fintron’s Sprinters

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fintron
    • Total Posts 7

Hello All,

I signed up to the site last season but have been more of a lurker than an active member since. However, I see many other members post all of their own picks in their own threads, so I’ll have a bash too.

I’ll be posting up my selections in this thread – all will be sprinters. I am an impatient bugger and prefer to know my fate after a minute, not five!

I focus mainly on handicaps but will have a dabble in the odd listed or Group race. All bets will be on a 0.25 – 3 pt scale.

Two for today:

3.30 Folkestone MISARO – 2/1 is currently avail with Bet 365, Lads, VC Bet. 0.75 pt win

6.10 Brighton PETER ISLAND – 11/4 Bet 365, Paddypower, Lads, Betfred, Hills, Boylesports. 0.75 pt win

Both of these are similar types today. Turned out under penalties for wins on the AW but still potentially feasibly treated on their old form. Both handle the ground and could take some pegging back under David Probert and Chris Catlin respectively.

fintron
    • Total Posts 7

poor show today, both third and go down as losers.

One for tomorrow

2.20 Epsom

ROCKET ROB

– proven over the track and trip and with Marco Botti in such good form I fancy him to add a second win for the yard now back down to a suitable trip. 5/1 Bet 365, 1 pt EW (3 places, 1/5 odds).

Participant
    • Total Posts 33017

:shock: Welcome me ol’ pal.

Am sure you’ll enjoy it here. :wink:

Good Luck.

Ginge

Value Is Everything
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.